Summons from Mods won't appear

supakeshi

So, I'm not even sure where to begin, however, any assistance would be amazing!

I discovered this once I had downloaded the twin succubus mod and the sexy succubus mod, and realized the twin succubus mod works well, however, the sexy succubus no longer works. I then realized that all of my mod originating summons (midas spells, skyrim monster mod conjuration, angel, fallen angel, etc) summons are no longer working. The twin succubus one still does, however, and all of the vanilla summons as well. The animation will play (showing my character preparing the spell) but once it releases, no summon occurs. Any help would be most appreciated.

Its easy! I have an fix for you :)

Open up console by pressing ~ key above TAB, might be diffrent from non US keyboards.

In console type : player.getav absorbchance , it will display your absorbation percent, lets say its 1000 and youre not getting any conjurations.

Next thing you do is type : player.forceav absorbchance 1 and then type player.getav absorbchance for testing , if it says 1 youre good to go.

And the final thing is to conjure your NPC.

I hope it helped :thumbsup:

Its easy! I have an fix for you :)

Open up console by pressing ~ key above TAB, might be diffrent from non US keyboards.

In console type : player.getav absorbchance , it will display your absorbation percent, lets say its 1000 and youre not getting any conjurations.

Next thing you do is type : player.forceav absorbchance 1 and then type player.getav absorbchance for testing , if it says 1 youre good to go.

And the final thing is to conjure your NPC.

I hope it helped :thumbsup:

Holy crap?! That was amazing! Also, very simple. Thank you good sir, you're a gentle(insert posh synonym for your gender) and a scholar. I've been pondering how to fix this for several days (with many failed google attempts to find a forum answer). I've even cleared a good 14-16 summon based mods to see if any had corrupted scripting that either BOSS, NMM, or FNIS wasn't picking up... Again, thanks again ^_^