Armor import Help

Jerros

Greetings all modders. I am currently considering doing a mod for Skyrim that involves bringing back Lost Paladins of the Divines. I have done some retexture work on a couple armor sets so far but I was wanting to see if I could retext the old Lost Paladins armor from Oblivion. Not sure if those sets are portable but if so I would ask if theres anyone willing to help with this mod. It would be greatly appreciated. The reason I think the armor may still look halfway decent for Skyrim is because at the time we did LPotD we completely reworked all the meshes from the old Beth models. Everything turned out very nice so I am now wondering if it could in deed translate over to skyrim with new grittier textures. I've recieved several request about this and have decided to give it a shot. That is of course if I can find someone skilled enough to transport the armor over to Skyrim. If this is at all possible and any fellow modder is willing to give me a hand in this it would be greatly appreciated. Just contact me here by mail/message. Thanks in advance. Oh and heres a link to the armor so that you can see what Im talking about.

Lost Paladins of the Divines