Realistic Lighting and No Bloom Effect

daventry

It would be appreciated to Remove the Bloom and Eye Adaption for the Dawnguard DLC, since i can see now that the New Dragonborn DLC will be laced with Bloom and Eye Adaption aswell, hence another Mod for that should be made aswell Edited by daventry

• 1 month later...

I would really like such a mod as proposed by op!!

the bloom effect is way too srong in skyrim. By this time I spent over 8 hours trying to rid of it without installing ENB as I couldnt get it to work properly without crashing or getting VERY unpleasant results,

there could many reasons for this including: uncompatible mods, the really large variety of ENBs out there (for someone being relativley new to the use of mods in skyrim it can be difficult to understand the differences in versions, authors, updates, fixes etc., also the terminology used in most of the descriptions is not very "noob-friendly"), wrong installation and last but not least my stupidity :D

RL on the other hand takes away that feeling of "walking in the moonlight and enjoying nature" when theres no moon or light at all.

IF there IS a way to get rid of the bloom/HDR without losing that I would really appreciate it, if someone could "enlighten" (sorry for bad joke) me

PS: sorry for the grammar, im not a native speaker ;)

Okay, read through whole thread and I am not completely sure what you guys want.

Daventry wants mod that is installed in skyrim folder, not data folder and it should do magic from there.

And it should have .esp too?

Have you tried "Project Reality" or "Ultra realistic world lighting"?

Those make skyrim generally much better place to live. URWL only affects lighting, so it might be what you want.

check it out, try it and report back.

I HATE the bloom effect in general, i prefer the raw textures to something which looks so bright and unrealistic and with Skyrim it looks terrible and thats without using some sort of lighting mod which makes it even worse!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...