The infamous spazzin wagon bug

elcameron

1. Every time I load up a new game the carriage flies across time and space
  2. I have tried to tweak the .ini, enabled vsync through the NVIDIA control panel & NVIDIA INSPECTOR
  3. Time of this report: 4/22/2019, 17:37:32

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Model: Alienware Area-51m (Laptop)

Processor: IntelĀ® Core i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz (16 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

Memory: 32768MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 32570MB RAM

Page File: 12707MB used, 24726MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 10.00.17763.0001 64bit Unicode NVIDIA GTX 2080 GPU (8GB GDDR6)

4. D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim
  5. I have no mods installed and have never installed any onto the PC, it is new
  6. All I have found through some research is that it's an issue with framerate and refresh rate being too high, but I cannot figure out how to fix it, please help!

HadToRegister is right, you need the vsync, or you can enable fps limiter in ENB local ini if you're using ENB. i can suggest this mod if the problem still persist after limiting fps (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65538/), its work very good for me (sometimes the prisoner cart still bugging out, you need to reinstall the mod and it will worked again).

Edited by WsElite

I run a heavily modded game that includes in my load order alternate start. I can 100% guarentee i will run into same issues should i choose the option for a vanilla start. However if i exit back to menu as soon as i can open the menu i can reload my setup save and then run through the vanilla start normally.