Orcish vampires with fangs?

Mud Crab Carl

Hey there all you nexus types.

I've been planning a really cool orcish warlord wizard for when I get dawnguard (think Vego The Carpathian from ghostbusters as an orc), but I recently discovered something quite unfortunate.

Orc vampires don't get fangs. No interlocking fangs with tusks, no longer sharper teeth, no nothing. I can't even begin to express how stupid this is.

I'm not requesting a mod to add fangs to vampiric orcs mouths, but I would GREATLY appreciate if someone could link me to a mod that does this.

or if someone would take the time and work to do it, that would be really cool too!

Thank you very much. c:

I think that'd be a swell fix, if the top teeth could be recolored to match the orc's natural tusks.

Might be easier in that respect to use a vampire lord's teeth, or a troll's teeth, or maybe the teeth off one of those gargoyles in dawnguard.

Would anyone be up to that simple business? I'd of course do it myself - but I get lost in such simple things as the NMM, so I doubt highly that I could.

I'd appreciate it, and lots of other people down the road would be spared the disappointment of finally getting inflicted with sanguinis just to find out their orc doesn't get any sick fangly teeth.

If so, thanks!

Edited by Mud Crab Carl

That's the ticket!

two people are interested! now there's a demand for it!

What do you think would look best as the orc's new teeth replacer? I can see either the Khajiit's getting used, some shrunk down saber-cat fangs, or maybe some of the spikes that are used on orcish brows.

Heck, maybe just flipped, inverted tusks slipped perfectly into the top jaw?

• 2 weeks later...