A way to replicate a cetain ENB effect without use of ENBseries....

Deleted3282815User

Hello,

Is it possible to replicate the way the fire (and the light the fire casts on its surroundings) is so orange.... BUT: with those dark black shadows?

As in:

(1:34)

AND

For the lighting at light to look like: THIS , Instead of: this...

Can that be replicated with the use of those ESP Lighting files (Realistic Lighting without Post Processing, IMAGINATOR, Claralux) and FXAA Post process Injector?

Because ENB hits my performance to hard. (+I dislike any form of bluring, except for FXAA. So Depth of Field. Blury distance mountains. It all comes to close to cheap console sharpness for me.)

Thanks for reading.

Hello,

Is it possible to replicate the way the fire (and the light the fire casts on its surroundings) is so orange.... BUT: with those dark black shadows?

As in:

(1:34)

AND

For the lighting at light to look like: THIS , Instead of: this...

Can that be replicated with the use of those ESP Lighting files (Realistic Lighting without Post Processing, IMAGINATOR, Claralux) and FXAA Post process Injector?

Because ENB hits my performance to hard. (+I dislike any form of bluring, except for FXAA. So Depth of Field. Blury distance mountains. It all comes to close to cheap console sharpness for me.)

Thanks for reading.

Your best bet would be to use ENB anyway, and just tweak out the settings you don't like (Blur, DoF etc...). So far I've tried numerous ENB's and am currently sold on BoneAsh 2.4. Not a lot of blurryness, but DoF is present. There's a FXAA sharpener injector, but I've failed in getting it to run, kinda hard to understand chinese...

If u want decent ENBlike settings without ENB, u could prolly settle for Imaginator/Ultra Realistic World Lighting. For Sharpness, I'm not sure what you could use besides texture packs.

No I mean a lot of ENB mods have this Blur at distance, Mountains looks blury (because they are far away). The game is sharp enough @ 1920x1200, but ENBs tend to make the game look more blurry and washed out. Effects Like "Blur at Distance", "Depth of Field", "Film grain" are all blurry and unrealistic (that is because the game does not know where I look. would it magicly know this and focus based on that it would be a cool effect.

Thanks anyway:)

I also managed to replicate the look with: FXAA post process injector (preset 2), realistic lighting with customization, Calaralux.

My average FPS did rise 4 fps using this. however the tests arent perfect. So I keep it at no FPS loss.