Corrupted save file (?) and way too fast mana regeneration

Highnazgul

When I tried to load one of my save files, it doesn't go further than the loading screen (with the 3d thingy).

It just keeps loading and loading ...

So I tried a backup from that character and after a while I noticed that my mana regenerates way too fast. It actually don't use any mana when I try spells like wall of flames.

I looked on the internet that you need to use a previous save file. But I noticed it too late, and that file was already my backup.

I just found on the internet that this is the result of a quest in the college of witnerhold ...

So does somebody have a solution for one of those two problems. (I prefer the first one)

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I really hope their is a solution, cause I'm already level 37. And I'm not in the mood right now, to start again from the beginning.

Edited by Highnazgul

For the mana problem.

Do the console command:

Player.setav* manaregeneration* (default mana regeneration)

*the value is something like that, the exact mana regen values and the variable are on the wiki.

If setav doesn't work try forceav, however this will make it so your mana regeneration will perpetually be what you set it to.

Edited by helloguy1232

thanks for the reply.

However the mana problem was just some sort of misplaced or overpowered "power". It is helpfull to me.

Cause it reminds me to make more use of the console commends for future problems.

I only didn't thought you coud fix this with the console commands :)