Lack of truly game changing mods?

dreamagain

The two I consider a necessary aspect in Skyrim now....could not do with out them.....for similar reasons Brinemobee mentions are:

Skytest Realistic Animals and Predators and Sleeping Dangers-Sands of Time:

Sleeping Dangers Link:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12452

cool, thanks for the suggestions. are these mods you mentioned compatible with midas and duel?

im not sure midas is even being upgraded, and while its a grreat mod, im pretty sure its been outgrown by far more 'balanced; mods. but go ahead and try it. i use it with magic mods and they run fine.

as for duel. im not so sure. because SKYRE has its own combat adaptations (which i prefer) but SKyre is modular, so dwnload the installer, and simply dont select 'combat' and you will have everything else but you could keep duels fighting system. never tried it though

good luck

• 5 months later...

hugh mods ain't posable, some things are core write, and can only be adjusted when main files are overwrite

I was doing a project to overhaul crafting, was a awsome idea, but not very practical.

first, i need to rewrite the whole crafting feats, the mod it self will have zero compatibility with existing mods, and time investment is to large.

for a single moder, their is limit of how much can be done