Can't get my PC Skyrim to get past the logo

ZanshinWolf

Hey guys,

If anyone can help me with this. I'd really appreciate it.

I purchased skyrim through a digital download through Steam. But when I try to play it, and load it, my steam seems like it's about to load it. I even see the Bethesda logo after I click play, but then there is a small pop up on the bottom of the screen telling me that I could visit community steam forums while I play or something like that. Then it exits my Skyrim window.

I have a pretty powerful gaming PC, that I know could handle it. But I'm pretty disappointed that somehow it's not starting up. I did actually download a bunch of mods from the Nexus before I started , but I also downloaded BOSS mod from the nexus to help me order and load them properly. Please let me know what I can do to get my Skyrim on Steam to start up. Considering erasing all the mods, and just trying to start up the regular version. (Is there an easy way to do that?) I should also mention that I have it installed on 2 computers with steam, and that on one computer it works fine with mods. But on this computer I downloaded a few different mods, and it's not loading pass the logo. If anyone has an idea what I can do to help it work, I'd love to hear it thanks.

You need to load-up the game 1st normally. Then load-up mods. The game needs to create it's proper folders by 1st loading and starting normally...you need to do this 1st. Doesn't matter how powerful the PC if the proper folders are not created.