Erusion29

Are we really supposed to believe there are no fat people in Skyrim? The problem with body replacers is that they effect everyone in Skyrim according to a preset sliding scale; if you set CBBE to allow for fat women, a lot of really beautiful women come out fat. (not the least of which are Lydia and Haelga!) What I'm proposing is ambitious, maybe impossible, but it would go a long way for immersion.

Could someone go through all the NPCs in the game, and render more realistic body types? Just for example, Olfred Battle-Born and Laila Law-Giver should probably be fat. And Temba Wide-Arms seems like she'd be on the thick side, but muscular.

So as not to interfere with a player's prefered body replacer mod, this should be made to exclusively effect the NPCs deemed, for lack of a better term, "fat-able." In fact, there should probably be options to select which characters, and what percentage of bandits, falmer, etc. are fat, and how fat they are.

• 1 month later...
Iâm not holding my breath, but if someone does this, they should also add a fat slider to the RaceMenu so the player can make their character 100wt of pure muscle (or a voluptuous female) or a 100wt tub of horker lard. (The slider should work at all weights and not just be an all-or-nothing fat or not fat switch, I just said 100wt to emphasize that Characters should still be able to be built like tanks. Also, itâs hard to imagine âfatâ at 0-30wt)