Dovahkiin069

35 members have voted

1. 1. What you like to do in Skyrim?

• I'm an Assassin.
    • I'm a Thief.
    • I'm a Mercenary.
    • I'm a Hero.
    • I'm an Evil guy.
    • I just like helping people who need help.
    • I'm the protector of Skyrim.
    • I'm a citizen.
    • I'm an adventurer.
    • I'm everything above.

Yes, this is a poll with a lot of question, but this is what i wanted, to make a poll that the people can find the right option.

Just changed, now I'll be the "Protector of Skyrim".

Edit: I know that you like to make one char be Mercenary, the other a thief, but I'll like to know the "job" you most like. If is Assassin or thief or a Hero, etc.

Edited by Dovahkiin069

Would you believe I've played all of those, and more? Since I rarely play a character much beyond level 35 or 40 I experiment a lot with my basic agenda within the game. Currently I'm playing a Khajiit refugee from the Thalmor oppression in Cyrodiil. She figured that maybe Skyrim would be a better place, only to get snatched up by Imperial soldiers and hauled away to Helgen for an unscheduled (and undeserved) execution. I'm ignoring the main quest, pretending she isn't the Dragonborn, and avoiding all the major cities. I really don't know where I'll go with her from there.

In my last play-through I played a "feral" Khajiit (after trying several of the races I think the Khajiit are my favorite, now). He mostly ran around the world in his skivvies (since total nude isn't part of the game), preying on the local wildlife and stealing anything he needed that he couldn't make or find. Eventually he started trying to "fit in" and started wearing armor and using normal weapons -- mostly because he kept getting his butt kicked by the local wildlife as he went up in level, but he never learned to read and so never took advantage of skill books. It was fun, but I doubt I'll go that route in the game, again.

With most of my characters I suppose the "I just like helping people who need help" option works best, so that's the one I checked, but adventure is in most of their blood, so "I'm an adventurer" works just about equally. As a "good guy" in real life, though, I think I'm most comfortable in the game helping people out, as long as what they want me to do doesn't conflict with my moral code.

The closest description my Dovahkin would be in your poll would be 'Protector of Skyrim' I guess......He is a relentless, remorseless, unwavering, tunnel visioned vigilante judge, jury and executioner...All Vampires, Bandits, Thalmor, Necromancers, Thieves, Assassin's, etc... are dead men walking as far as my Dovahkin is concerned....no pity or mercy shown...he hunts them down and destroys them...it's not Law that guides him, it's his own set of principles....He just recently destroyed the whole Thieves Guild, that was a good battle actually....I set them all to non-essential and console opened the Cistern door...was fun... :devil: Edited by StayFrosty05

The closest description my Dovahkin would be in your poll would be 'Protector of Skyrim' I guess......He is a relentless, remorseless, unwavering, tunnel visioned vigilante judge, jury and executioner...All Vampires, Bandits, Thalmor, Necromancers, Thieves, Assassin's, etc... are dead men walking as far as my Dovahkin is concerned....no pity or mercy shown...he hunts them down and destroys them...it's not Law that guides him, it's his own set of principles....He just recently destroyed the whole Thieves Guild, that was a good battle actually....I set them all to non-essential and console opened the Cistern door...was fun... :devil:

Yeah, I've read your topic about this. And I was wondering, i've changed my mind, I'll still be a Vampire Lord but, a good one. Can you show me the codes? It could be on a private message as we are not on the spoiler discussion.

Edited by Dovahkiin069

Dovahkiin069, probably should be clarified if the actual intent of the poll does or does not

include Skyrim questing; since, players need to take on all listed roles at on time or another

to complete primary/side/radiant quests.

Dovahkiin069, probably should be clarified if the actual intent of the poll does or does not

include Skyrim questing; since, players need to take on all listed roles at on time or another

to complete primary/side/radiant quests.

That really does depend on how you choose to play though....such as I never play an Assassin or Thief....tried the TG once, didn't enjoy it, never finished and deleted the game and have never done the DB and won't be...The whole of Skyrim and EVERY quest does not need to be done....I don't join the Mages Guild anymore either....playing Magic users never really appealed to me....So for me, that leaves the Companions only for my Dragon Born to actually join....oh and there's the Dawnguard now....but I certainly don't feel I am missing out on some tremendous chunk of the game...there is A LOT to do in Skyrim and just as much to discover.