Different NPC, different animations

leo110488

What's wrong with vanilla skyrim ?

We always see the same animations. Everybody is like everybody. You can't observe the personality of someone when you see him walking, fighting, etc. This make the game less realistic, while it should be a little world.

My request :

A mod, which is designed to give different animations to different NPCs. (not necessarily creating new ones/animations)

For example: A noble will walk proudly, whereas a beggar will hardly walk correctly. Or a novice assassin will hold his weapons differently than Astrid/a master assassin. Ect : animations with bows, sprinting (i'm thinking about the kajiit sprint mod, which must be enable for all races), ... all the existing animations.

Thank.

This is what I feared, but if someone wants to make it, I really think it would be a great improvement. :)

(and please inform me) :D

Jarls sit up straight

I think it's a part of the solution. :happy:

lol But the jarls sitting pose is the coolest of all!!! It screams "I'm the boss here"

To keep it all a bit together i repost my own threads opening comment here... more posts in one thread, more people reading it (I hope)

"

I use these 2 mods:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16248 pretty sit idles

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/11954# pretty female idles

while both are great, you have to choose one idle and that is the new sit/stand idle for npcs (pretty female idles only for female npcs)... while typing this I remember deleting sit idles, but iirc that was for everyone, male and female....

sooooo... wouldn't it be great to have all these idles used by (preferably only female, cause most in these mods are very feminine) npcs? Random or, even better, depending on emotional situation of the npc? Maybe race related, one idle for elves, one for orks.

I use mods, but can't write them so I have no idea if that's even possible, but just a little variation... I think it would add much more live to towns and taverns.

"

different idles for different npcs.... random idles for all npcs.... scripted idles (tavern, outdoors, day/night)... I don't care what system at all, but ANY variation would be great!