Expert Advise Needed In Editing Leveling Rates & Values Please&#33

Logik729

Hi i need some advice from an expert regarding a mod i am trying to create for myself using the ck.Basically i am trying to slow the leveling rates so it takes longer for me to level up.I was using Game setting organizer mod but it is obsolete.

So i read around and found out that i can edit these files to have the desired affect that i am searching for.

fxplevelbase

fxplevelupmult

imaxsummonedcreatures

itrainingnumallowedperlevel

ftrainingmultcost

Now what i need to know what values does everyone suggest i use? I tried doing it on my own using the CK created a plugin of my own but when i start a new game my settings don't show up.I still level up fast.I looked everywhere on the web for a tutorial but to no avail.

Now in the Ck under settings the xplevelbase value was 170.0000 or some thing like that i reduced it to 50.0000 and fxplevelbase was 30.0000 i reduced that to 10 and created a plugin and saved it.But As i mentioned above it didn't work.

I will be very grateful for any information & suggestions anyone can offer me.

Thank You Very Much. Respectfully Logik729

Edited by Logik729

Anybody got any answers for me.There are a lot of talented modders on this website surely someone might know something of which i am inquiring about.Please it will be greatly appreciated.Thank you... Edited by Logik729