Distance Decreased needed but won´t work

TomSawyer

Hiho.

I wanna play with a mod like this (or exactly this):

View distance decreased or View Distance Decreased - Modified.

Maybe there is an fps benefit but even if not i´d like to play with mentioned above mods because of the view distance. I don´t need the full distance view the game offers because of the horrible look with gridstoload 5 and the popup thing. So i like a bit fog in the distance for the atmosphere of the game (and if the fps are a bit better it would be nice).

I´m playing with Dynamic Weather and Enhanced Weather. I also tried Project Reality but switched back because of the lighting and the to-nice-weather (Here is not realy a fallout atmosphere. Seems like this mod was made for Skyrim first and ported to F3 then).

However, the problem is that i cant get the distance decreased mods running along with the weather mod. Only with Dynamic Weather deactivated (also with Project Reality deactivated) it will work for me. I tried a bit with the loadorder but it was not working (distance decreased before and after a weathermod). So does anybody knows how to get a weather mod and distance decreased (or a similar mod to that) running together? That would be nice.

cheers

The weather mods affect the draw distance as well as the distance decreased mods, so they would both be trying to change the same data, only one can win. However, did you try using a merged patch? That could reconcile some of the changes to make them work together.

Yep i have a merged patch. But i was writing in the Dynamic Weather thread too and Xepha answered me, saying (same as you now did) that both are weather mods and only one can work. He gave me the consolecommand to change fog manually and i will see if its enough with that. ^^ Edited by TomSawyer