Orcs in Skyrim need an overhaul.

NeroSan

The Orcs in Skyrim are pathetic, cowering, weak milk-drinkers.

For one thing, they look like small skinny humans, but with big ugly heads.

For another, their behavior and speech is pathetic, I once saw an Orc Chief cowering behind a rock because there was a spider nearby. And that Chief that tries to pay you to go kill a giant for him... /sigh

Orc strongholds are a joke, I went into one of them (Mor Khazgur) expecting heavy resistance, what did I find? An empty, pathetic little hovel! No guards in the towers, no guards along the walls, everyone was asleep or in the mine!

And what are they wearing? Iron armor and weapons! They should be wearing ORCISH equipment!

Now, I might have the wrong image about orcs, most likely influenced by World of Warcraft, but still! They need an overhaul. Imho.

• 1 year later...

i feel the same way, orcs should strike fear in the enemy, be tough and strong as stone.

but the thing that troubled me the most is that i wanted to trade some day with the cheif's forge wife this is how it went:

*open menu, weapons section*:

iron sword

iron greatsword

iron waraxe

steel sword

steel greatsword.

*saying to self* ok that's a bit odd *moves on to armor section*

iron helmet

iron gauntlets

iron heavy shield

steel helmet

imperial helmet

*stares at the screen full of rage and starts swearing the game* like why the f*#@ dont orcs have orcish armor what the actuall f*#@?

overhaul absolutely needed