Side Saddle Mod

Kanarus

Has anyone seen or if one doesn't exist thought about making a mod that adds a side saddle ridding style for female characters? I always thought it was odd that they used the same animation for both genders with riding, I know when I go riding I prefer side saddle riding over the normal riding style.

• 2 years later...

T-pose is when characters hold their arms straight to the side like a cross, right? If so, that happened to me once with a body switching mod and I stopped using it afterwards. :p I still think it's worth trying out the mod for a while with FNIS if dem lads riding side-saddle bothers you. But practice safe modding first!

T-pose is when characters hold their arms straight to the side like a cross, right? If so, that happened to me once with a body switching mod and I stopped using it afterwards. :tongue: I still think it's worth trying out the mod for a while with FNIS if dem lads riding side-saddle bothers you. But practice safe modding first!

Try FNIS Skeleton Arm Fix. It has solved few issues I had with my body replacer animations.

When I said body switching mod, I really meant body possession mod lol. I can't remember the name of it and it's way late at my end so I'm not gonna even try to find it. :D

But I will try out your fix if it happens to me again, BlackRoseOfThorns. Thanks!