Help me Move 2 FNV Armors to F3

VirusZ

Hi,

So I 2 weeks ago I got F3 GOTY and FNV GOTY on Steam summer sale for like almost free, finished both regular versions when they were initially released, now I want to replay F3 (my F3 experience was pretty sad, played on Xbox 360).

Anyway, I HATE F3 enclave armor and Tesla armor, these are uber ugly, and my main issue is that there are ZERO real HQ texture replacement for them (Real, from scratch not resized)

So I Lover Bornagain textures, and he made 2 great ones for FNV enclave armor and tesla armor.

So I want to move FNV enclave armor and Tesla armor and replace the F3 versions, I did an experiment myself and replaced the enclave armor, renamed the mesh files to be in F3 Enclave armor format

It worked with one exception, the armor cover the Pipboy screen, not on the body but when you open it to look at it, half of the screen is covered with armor texture.

TL:TR

I have both F3 and FNV in GOTY versions, want to replace F3 Enclave powered armor with FNV Enclave armor, same with F3 tesla armor to FNV Gannon Family Tesla armor.

Please help

Thanks

First you could try replacing the armor in GECK which works better than manually replacing it. The other option is get something like Pip-boy 2500(the one I use) or Pipboy Readius which turn the pipboy into a hand held device so you don't need to worry about pipboy clipping ever again.

<br><br>I have no idea how to use the geck, but alternative pipboy is not gamepad compatible, i tried radius and 2500, when you press B you just see the regular pipboy hand animation, to see the new pipboy you must use tab<br>

Edited by VirusZ