Problem with Race Menu in Master File

Woverdude

So, I've been working on a project for a little while that includes changes to the Races. As a part of that, I wanted to change some of the races' descriptions, names, stats, and playability. I changed the Text Data for Argonians, and gave them a different name. I also made a bunch of normally playable races unplayable. However, when I start up Skyrim and bring up the Race Menu using the "showracemenu" command in the console, none of my changes are there. I've reopened the file with the Creation Kit to confirm that the changes were saved and they were. I've de-activated all plugins and nothing changed. I even opened up the file with TESVsnip and the changes were indeed there. But nothing I did was present in the game. What am I doing wrong? Is there something else that determines what the Race Menu displays? Do I need to change some Messages, Game Settings, or something like that? Should I be using a different console command or specifying what races to show with a Quest?

It is worth noting that the file which I am using is a Master File, and not a Plugin. I am making the changes to it using the built-in Version Control system. It is based upon the Master File that the SureAI modding team released as a part of their work on Enderal (a total-conversion mod), the sequel to Nehrim for Oblivion. It is designed for modders and teams that want to create a new world for the player to start in. It comes with an .esp Plugin that is required to make the player go to the starting cell when they click 'New' in the Main Menu. I tried deactivating that Plugin in case it was somehow overriding the Race changes in the Master File, but it still did not fix the issue.