Servers unreachable...

DEATHMATCH87

Upon trying to install any mod, all I get is an error.
"Server Unreachable: nxm://skyrimse/mods/3038/files/55120?key=xninqtju6hrAlycqfRVCJQ&expires=1557935675&user_id=38724585

This is happening after i updated NMM to NMM community or something today.

"Server Unreachable: nxm://skyrimse/mods/3038/files/55120?key=xninqtju6hrAlycqfRVCJQ&expires=1557935675&user_id=38724585

it also shows error with the details:

Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\ (the name of the mod i'm trying to install)

it also shows error with the details:

Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\ (the name of the mod i'm trying to install)

... when trying to download any mod for Skyrim SE with recently downloaded NMM 0.70.0

Is it maintenanse or something wrong with NMM?

I use NMM version 0.65.11. When I opened NMM today I got the option to update to 0.70.0 & I declined. NMM isn't officially supported, so the update offer made no sense to me. I checked github to see if there was an update listed there, but there wasn't.

I suggest going to github, https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases/tag/0.65.11 and click on the 0.65.11.exe.

edit: I'm wrong, the latest release on githup is 0.70.3 but you could try going back to 0.65.11.

Edited by Baer2x4

Not necessarily, I'm still using 6.5.6 and every time I try to change to 6.5.11 it fails and closes NMM ( and I've been trying for a looong time now.). And I just continue using 6.5.6 with no issues. But this is different, It just won't accept my password. The game still works, I just can't download anything now. This just started this week.

Edited by FlashFatman