Dawnguard armor

zzjay

please no spoiler...

i joined the dawnguard,and i'd like to know why even the newboy i helped reaching the dg castle have a dg armor ,and i'm forced to use vampire armors????

grrr it's like in shivering isles....

I don't want to use console commands,i'd like to know if and when and where i can gat it.I made only one quest,the serana one,and came back to dg castle...

also the vampire trnsf didn't ork...any patch for that?

please no spoiler...

i joined the dawnguard,and i'd like to know why even the newboy i helped reaching the dg castle have a dg armor ,and i'm forced to use vampire armors????

grrr it's like in shivering isles....

I don't want to use console commands,i'd like to know if and when and where i can gat it.I made only one quest,the serana one,and came back to dg castle...

also the vampire trnsf didn't ork...any patch for that?

I wondered the same thing. You get access to it after the first quest you do as a member of the Dawnguard. Don't know about a patch for the transformation.

The Dawnguard is still growing. You should have noticed a few improvements to the fort and surroundings when you returned after meeting Serana. There will be more changes as you proceed with the quest line, and one early change will give you access to the DG armor.

• 3 weeks later...