Skyrim School of Witchcraft and Wizardry LAUNCHING TOMORROW!

phenderix

Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to download this mod?

http://oi49.tinypic.com/xtz5x.jpg

As the topic states the Skyrim School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be launching tomorrow.

The realm of magic will never be the same...

Puts most of the spells from Phenderix Magic Evolved and incorporates them into a university like setting.

Many unique locations and NPCs including a very challenging forbidden forest which will serve as fun end-game content.

Hope to see you all in the comments! :D

I'm interested to see how this will turn out. It certainly looked interesting - I like the idea of bringing a more academic feeling to learning magic in Skyrim. The Harry Potter-esque elements don't really appeal to me, but nevertheless, if the initial release looks promising enough, I'll certainly give it a shot.

Phendrix, if I could make a suggestion - consider providing a link to your other thread (the WIP one), or at least a more detailed description and/or screenshots. People who aren't familiar with your past work, or who didn't see your other thread, don't have much to go on right now when they're asked to vote.

EDIT: Aw, screw it, you might not be on till tomorrow, and this thread could be buried by then. Here is the link to Phendrix's WIP thread, for anyone who wants more info on the project.

Edited by JanusForbeare

Here is the trailer for the mod launching tomorrow enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcmxwlWznsI

@JanusForbeare

It is loosely based on Harry Potter so hopefully you will enjoy it :P

Thanks for linking the old thread. Just created this one so that people check the new files tomorrow trying to see what this is.

Edited by phenderix