[LE] How do you set the right character packages and create a faction?

Hello, I just wanted to know what are the right character packages because I am trying to make just Whiterun for now bigger in population. Like for instance I want to make characters in Dragonsreach and the Bannered Mare visit other parts of the town like the market and do other simple things like sleep, eat and wander. I already made an Argonian for Dragonsreach and added him to a faction and gave him some character packages but I think all he does it just walk around and sit. Also another simple question is how do you create a faction. Sorry, I am used to the Oblivion Construction Set and this Creation Kit seems a little more complex and harder for me.

EDIT: Thank you very much for your help.

Edited by TonyT316

For packages, you will need to dig into this, read them carefully, here is everything you might need.

For creating a new faction.

In the Object window in CHARACTER find FACTION, right click in the faction list and create a "NEW FACTION", here is everything you might need to know.

Hope it helps...

• 5 months later...

For packages, you will need to dig into this, read them carefully, here is everything you might need.
For creating a new faction.
In the Object window in CHARACTER find FACTION, right click in the faction list and create a "NEW FACTION", here is everything you might need to know.
Hope it helps...

Thank you very much for your help. Sorry for the late response.