ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Experience quest maker Needed! I'm haveing trouble with voice

KnightRangersGuild

I don't know which file to suggest, since both could work flawlessly or not work at all with the same chances ;)

About convertion, nope, you have to convert WAV to FUZ. But in the Skyrim Audio Converter GUI you'll have a field for a LIP file.

Basically when converting WAV to FUZ you have to sync the associated LIP file in the process. Otherwive lips won't move.

So, the steps are:

- Select WAV to FUZ

- Select your WAV file

- In the other field, select the LIP file to sync

- Process

Of course, in the voice folder that Skyrim will read, you must have ONLY one type of file for each line (+ the LIP associated)

Edited by gasti89

I don't know which file to suggest, since both could work flawlessly or not work at all with the same chances ;)

About convertion, nope, you have to convert WAV to FUZ. But in the Skyrim Audio Converter GUI you'll have a field for a LIP file.

Basically when converting WAV to FUZ you have to sync the associated LIP file in the process. Otherwive lips won't move.

So, the steps are:

- Select WAV to FUZ

- Select your WAV file

- Process

Of course, in the voice folder that Skyrim will read, you must have ONLY one type of file for each line (+ the LIP associated)

OK thanks I'm trying that now. i'll let ya know if it works

So, the steps are:

- Select WAV to FUZ

- Select your WAV file

- Process

Sorry for not getting back sooner but I forgot,lol...Anyway the fuz thing you told me about worked for me so thank you very much I am releasing my mod now hope you like it. Thanks again for your help and patience.