Neverwinter Nights 2

Cynster

I have never played such a buggy game in my life. I can't even go through the gates after I get to Neverwinter and on. I have to cross my fingers that I won't lose all of my work and that bugs me that I can't even get a refund, that it's "normal".

Anyway, I liked the story and characters, just not the poor performance.

i disagree i loved every minute of it story items quests put together quite well i enjoy the game

its also where i got my CM ideas from hehe

Sheppard

strange when i played it i didn't have a single bug. the worst i got was a bit of lag sometimes.

i found the plot good, i liked the characters, the role playing was exiting same with the classes

and most of all i loved the Crossroad keep

only two things i didn't like

the arrange of armours (i couldn't find any i liked)

and the good guy ending (the only one i saw)

How all your friends died

carrys on in the expansion Mask of the betrayer

Ammon Jerro lives if you play your cards right in the game of course Elanee or Casvier ( romance people) also live but it wasn't seen

Sheppard

i got bored in the expansion, the soul health bar thing annoyed me too much.

Khelgar and Sand were my favourite Companions in the game :biggrin:

also Grobnar was funny

“Why... that little werewolf has the same name as the gnome girl we met outside. What a coincidence!”

“Well, just as I suspected... I couldn’t see it because it’s invisible.”

Funny, I just quite playing this game because of some game-breaking bug or another. It ran smooth enough... oh well. Kind of sucks after putting in 18 hours.

I actually didn't like either one very much. Pretty poor successors to the D&D CRPGs of yore.

i will say that could have fixed it NWN 2 was rushed but i like some of its new features then NWN 1 but NWN 1 was really good i loved it but its really hard to weigh both of them

Sheppard

When I orignally got NWN1 I had to return it - my computer wouldnt run it.

Similarly wiht the new one.. it ran badly... so I shelled out for a E200 gfx card... didn't fare much better. i felt cheated. I dispise NWN2. Its in no way as smooth as the original which was great and its expansions were brilliant. I'd play them again.

If only we had NWN1 in NWN 2 graphics.. that would be the best game invented.

I've not bought the expansions and I wont be for quite some time. Once they are E10-15 I might in the bargin bin.

Archived