Activation icons/toggling crosshairs

lonewolfkai

I'm looking for a mod/s that gives at least the activation icons for 3rd person view like you can have for 1st person. more specifically, i like 3rd person and the no crosshairs of it, but miss the activation icons because you never know if you may be commiting a crime unless youre in 1st person. are there any mods that do this?

i know you can get 3rd person cross hair mods, but none of them say what i am looking for. if there isnt a mod like what i am looking for, are there cross hair mods for third person that are toggling?

Try http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2706

There are a few different similar mods, but probably none of them do exactly what you want in that case you'll need to do custom changes to your hud_reticle.xml.

oh yeah, i saw that one. is that one for just sneak mode only though? Also, is there a way to toggle off the crosshair?

after playing the game for awhile now, i've decided theres a few times i actually wouldnt mind having the crosshairs out in 3rd. particularly when spellcasting at a target. right now, i have to go to 1st person to do it or i'll flat out miss.

even better would be a way to move the camera just a little above the head so that you can see past your head.

Archived