Skyrim needs Pigs!

Burnout122812

I see a lot of farmers walking around with cows. Tilling land to plant the same stupid plants (more on that later). Why aren't there any pigs? When I think of a farm I think cows, chickens and pigs. I want to see some nasty, muddy pigs! And with pigs come some new meat! BACON, PORK and HAM!!! Make a RUMP ROAST!!!

Now back to the planting of just boring @$$ leeks, potatoes and cabbage...so many other vegetables around in skyrim like carrots, apples, gourds...where are those plants and trees? Where do they grow at or are they shipped in by the East Trading Company?

Edited by majikku22

You raise a good point. The natural resources of Skyrim certainly don't appear in abundance in the game, and some of them don't appear at all. Gourd plants appear in-game, but your other examples, carrot plants and apple trees, don't. I for one would welcome a mod that places more emphasis on "economic logic" than the vanilla game does.

It could be that the other vegetables aren't in season at this time of year... or the farmers are having trouble planting crops due to all the rebellion and bandit, monster, and dragon attacks.

But yeah, it would be totally awesome to plant things. Personally, I would totally start a farm growing all the ingredients for health potions. Then mass produce that stuff. I mean, your average arms dealer can sell weapons and stuff during a war but magical healing potions should be sold year round. Its like, wheat blisterwart, and some mountain flowers. There should be whole gardens of these things all over Skyrim for the benefits that health potions give.