Skyrim SMOKING weed/cigs/cigars.

raidon18

Cannabis is nice.

also look at SkyHighRim.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22287

I have both activated right now. As well as cannibal mods. Since I'm playing a necrotic man eating dryad character that sells drugs to the citizens of skyrim and gets high in her downtime after feasting on the flesh of sentient creatures.

Sounds about like one of my ex boyfriends. :armscrossed:

:teehee: Silliness aside, both of these mods are great, I actually gave the author of skyhighrim a lot of ideas when I discussed making a similar mod with him (He pretty much turned his mod into exactly what I wanted to make though, so it saved me the hassle), I would like a simple 'smoking' mod though, that equips the smoking joint/cigar from the cannabis mod but doesn't really do anything.

I do have to say, I love growing the cannabis with the cannabis mod more then anything, I just love going out to my little hide away place in the middle of the woods to check on my plants. :laugh:

A mod should be made where u can purchase a pack of cigs, and smoke them:) and diff places to place the cig in mouth.or a massive cigar to:) do it...smoke.

as if being a poser in real life weren't enough you have to be one in skyrim as well...smh... please read a book and be usfull to the world

You dont know anything about him. Don't be a femenine hygiene product.