Script related CTD

mingzl8106

Before I post my papyrus log I think I should explain what (I think) is going on:

The CTD is related to the Dark Brotherhood quest "Bound Until Death", the one which you have to assassinate Victoria Vici at her wedding. Specifically, one of the bards that only spawns during the wedding.

The npc named Lodi(refid 000d5637). After going through my log, I literally only found the below repeating itself non-stop during the whole duration:

[08/26/2012 - 05:43:42PM] error: (000D5637): has no AI process, so no idle can be played..

stack:

[ (000D5637)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?

[ (0010C67B)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalWedd_0010C67B.Fragment_0() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalWedd_0010C67B.psc" Line 88

[08/26/2012 - 05:43:42PM] error: (000D5637): has no AI process, so no idle can be played..

stack:

[ (000D5637)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?

[ (0010C67A)].SF_BardSongsInstrumentalWedd_0010C67A.Fragment_0() - "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalWedd_0010C67A.psc" Line 32

Isn't he supposed to "despawn" after the quest is done? Could it be that the game tried to despawn him but didn't do it completely? I tried to move him to me and kill him with console command, needless to say that didn't turn out well. The commands worked but he just wasn't there, the scripts kept trying to run though. I remember having a somewhat similar problem before with dunBluePalaceArenaSCRIPT.pex, during which the refid for Pelagius the Suspicious and the arena script was filling up my log. That problem was fixed with this. Is there a fix to this? Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I thought i was the only one with this problem, this damn "SF_BardSongsInstrumentalWedd_0010C67A.psc" sneak attacks me everywhere from riften to solitude, i don't know what to doo, has anyone discovered how fix this?

Thanks

Edited by AudiS3

• 2 months later...

ok so i have solved this (for now). here is what I did

Travel to the area in Solitude where the wedding takes place

Open console and type prid 000d5637

His ID should be selected, type enable

He will appear, now you can kill him and end his role in the game.