[LE] unity 3d to skyrim for a mmo overhaul

so is it possible to create a mod in unity and turn it into a esp or esm

because i was looking at making a mmo mod using ummorpg from asset store because i was looking at potentiality porting all of my actors and stuff to unity and build it then turn it into a skyrim mod also another reason is the world space im doing is about 18x bigger than skyrim and would there for make much of the world space unusable

to port my own actors and stuff out of ck is that legal because they were built are being built and will be built in ck and weapons wise and armor will come from modders resource that allow it

No.

That isn't how programs, mods, or games event remotely work. On top of that asset ripping like that is highly illegal.lastly you can't create mods in unity and can't have a worldspace that big in any game (it would need to be multiple worldspaces/maps)

another thing on the world space is that both arma 3 and previous elder scrolls games make worlds that are a lot bigger than 37 square kilometers which is about the size of skyrim but much of skyrim is unplayable do to vast mountains arma 3's vanilla world space altis is about 210 square kilometers and one of its latest dlc set in cold war Germany is about 400 square kilometers and its second biggest community made map Australia is about 1500 by 1500 square kilometers while its first biggest community made map south east Asia is 3000 by 3000 square kilometers

so what was that about worlds in any game not being that big

another thing on the world space is that both arma 3 and previous elder scrolls games make worlds that are a lot bigger than 37 square kilometers which is about the size of skyrim but much of skyrim is unplayable do to vast mountains arma 3's vanilla world space altis is about 210 square kilometers and one of its latest dlc set in cold war Germany is about 400 square kilometers and its second biggest community made map Australia is about 1500 by 1500 square kilometers while its first biggest community made map south east Asia is 3000 by 3000 square kilometers

so what was that about worlds in any game not being that big

To be honest (apart from Baerthe being absolutely right with their statement), I don't quite understand what you plan on doing. Using Skyrim assets in Unity and building a level there just to port it back into Skyrim? Making your own MMO by using Assets from the store and Skyrim?

The enigine Skyrim uses won't allow such a huge map (there are many limitations to what can be done when creating actual worldspace), not to mention that I respectfully doubt you alone will be able to fill all that space, let alone 18 times as much. Building game levels isn't like minecraft, you will have take so many things into consideration, especially if you wan't to create a level that is game-ready and playable. On top of that, if you want to make a mod for Skyrim out of it, you will have to build everything from scratch in CK, Unity has no place in the workflow. Making a MMO is the work of a lifetime, if you have good ideas start off by making simple things (Quests, NPCs...) in the CK, get a feeling for working there and test out what can be done. If you want to be part of a bigger Skyrim modding project you could contact the teams working on really big creations (Skyblivion, Enderal etc.), they might need someone. Either way, good luck!

my mod was originaly published under the name shipwreck island on the steam workshop which was plagued by bugs which i completely rebuilt from the ground up by fixing all the game breaking bugs and other problems and decided to republish it under a different name yanderfell i do have another hightmap set up which is roughly 10 by 10 kilometers which coincidentally was the same island arma 3 uses

i have been working on a overhaul mod but i have ran into a wall interms if i try to load up any exterior locations centered around riften whiterun morthal falkreath and windhelm the ck instantly crashes this has made it extremely difficult to take skyrim server thousand years back to a time when their were no cities in skyrim and every buddy were hunter gatherers simaler to cave men the roads have been removed thanks to a modders resource that removes all of the roads i have removed most of the villages and farms changed up the factions and made the big ones like the empire and stormcloaks minor factions as their are no major factions in my reimagined stone age version of skyrim

i have been working on a overhaul mod but i have ran into a wall interms if i try to load up any exterior locations centered around riften whiterun morthal falkreath and windhelm the ck instantly crashes this has made it extremely difficult to take skyrim server thousand years back to a time when their were no cities in skyrim and every buddy were hunter gatherers simaler to cave men the roads have been removed thanks to a modders resource that removes all of the roads i have removed most of the villages and farms changed up the factions and made the big ones like the empire and stormcloaks minor factions as their are no major factions in my reimagined stone age version of skyrim

I mean, you do you, if your CK crashes I can only recommend installing the fan patches found on the Nexus. Though, if you want a Skyrim from 1000 years ago, in an MMO, that is pretty much what Elder Scrolls Online offers. You can explore Riften and the general southern part of Skyrim there and well, the rest of Tamriel too.