Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out, I love using custom armors, but sometimes their over powered, or under powered. I was hoping for some amazing modder to set up a way to... Transfer the stats of one armor to the other. For example, let's say I download some super cool armor, but the modder just tricks it out a bit too much. When I start a new game, I can't use that armor because it's so friggin' powerful it's game breaking, so I take it to an NPC, or I cast a spell, or I use a special table to basically imprint it with the stats of a vanilla piece of armor. (Enchantments and armor and everything get's wiped.) Same thing for a weapon. I'm really hoping I'm being clear about what I want and it's not too hard.

Also, I think it's awesome what you're doing here, I love the nexus community and people like you who take the time and effort to help people out who don't have the skill or abilities you have. It's just cool to me that there are people out their giving up their time for no other reason then to make the game more fun for the mass public. So here's my little thanks (and Kudos, and Endorsement to come,) to you sambeevors and Blade-Ravinger, for your efforts in making the community an even better place then it already is. Blech, that sounded so sappy. I mean it's true, but this is the third draft and the other two were even worse.

Thanks guys.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see, I was hoping there was a way to make it universal, I don't understand a lot about modding, but I was hoping there was a way to just over-write armor in general (like a slot, or a category or something, again no clue what I'm talking about >_<) If there's not, I'll just pull my favorites, either way, wow thanks for the quick reply.

Er, I think you may have missed my post which is why I am reposting this, if you have already seen it I apologize >>;

I already made a thread about this, so the main reason I am posting this here is because I wish to know whether this is even possible. If you wish you can do it, but its NOT a full on request V:

Race name: Deadface/Deathface. Plural - Deadfaces/Deathfaces

Race type: Draugr

Appearance:

They look like all Draugr, some looking like Deathlord's or Wights. There are a few differences which set them apart.

1. Their eyes glow a bright color(chosen when creating character) during nighttime, while during daytime their eyes are literally pools of black and nothing can be seen, making it seem as if they HAVE no eyes, as if the area where eyes go leads to an endless abyss.

2. Their hands and feet and also their mouths constantly release low quantities of freezing gas(Looks like a smoky blue glow), not powerful enough to freeze anyone if they shake anyone's hand, but enough to make them want to get to a fire as soon as possible.

Race details:

It is unknown how exactly they come to be. The process cannot be recognized, all the people and the race themselves know is that some Draugr when they come to life come with a sentient consciousness, and can think, speak and do all activities as other races. While obviously no one likes their appearance, they are recognized to be powerful warriors proficient in all areas(though they also suffer slightly in each). They are especially on friendly terms with all magicians, regardless of race, as magicians are fascinated with this race and its origins and abilities.

Vampires loath Deadfaces, considering their very existence an insult to their undead vampire race.

Racial ability:

2 ideas here.

1. Ancestor's Instinct -

Either due to being an ancestor itself, or due to having strong connections to one, they are able to learn shouts very easily. Basically, whenever they learn a word of power, they are able to immediately locate another in the same shout(the location is added to map). For example, learning Fus immediately gives them the location of Roh.

2. Living Death -

Being practically superior to all undead(barring Vampires), they can instantly kill any non vampire undead race in their vicinity(several that is), barring powerful foes such as Deathlords, though these are at least heavily or partially damaged and staggered.

Proficiencies and weakness:

They are equally proficient in all areas, moreso than any other race, but also learn every ability much slower than other races. They also have an additional weakness with fire magic, which constantly drains their HP when using it.

My thoughts as to how it could be, can be done in a different way. My main suggestion is pretty much having Draugr as a playable race :V

The differences are merely there for cosmetic purposes and to differentiate them from standard hostile Draugr, so you could use ingame models :V

More of a question than a request really, it would be nice to have your opinion on this :3

its a lighthearted non lore request lol, the bears are uber loud and annoying but like many i get the suddenly there bears, I made a from a video from

, currently still waiting for his okay, but until then just wanted it for personal use and cause its damn funny.

it won't let me attach it cause its so short lol ill have to upload it and link the sound file.

Bear replacer sound file

Edited by ivychan13

The ability to enchant arrows at an enchantment table. NOT CRAFTING MAGIC ARROWS! I do not think this is proper lore. I just want to put balanced spell effects on arrows by using the enchantment table and a soul gem. I just feel a player should be able to treat arrows like any other weapon in the game. Craft --> Upgrade --> Enchant. The enchanting effects should align with the player's enchantment perks and skill level.

We have got the ability to craft arrows and i think i saw a mod to upgrade them too. Why do we not have enchanting of arrows?

I like the ideas of some of the magic arrows, but they all want you to craft them. this seems like a crossover skill cheat to me. a player should have to build the crafting skill and enchanting skill to get powerful arrows. Most of the mod i have seen do not even require any alchemy.

Can someone help out?

first because you can only enchant 1 item at the time (i guess no1 wants to enchant a pack of 300 arrows 1 at time)

second because enchanting them at the table would allow you to put more than enchantment in them and increase you enchantment power as your skill scales

at 100 enchant (since arrows are a 1 use item, more if your lucky to recover it from a body) you would get an item with something like base dmg+bow dmg(if bow is enhanced its even more op) and smthg like +100fire and +100ice dmg(and then use glitch to increase dmg and end with 147+ to both lets supose)

theres already magic arrows modes that include a soul gem (dont remember if it has to be filled or not) wen crafting them and i think thats more than enough

Thanks for the reply and for the advice.

I got the creation kit up and running and it does not look too bad. just time consuming.

I don't know if this has been requested yet, but there are already modders resources uploaded to the nexus for Imperius' armor from Diablo 3. I would love to see that armor become a reality. I have zero skill with meshing, texturing and the like. So if you guys could make that mod happen I would be most grateful! :)

lol i don't want them quiet i want them silly that make me giggle instead of scarring me lol ^ ^

*** may have already figured this out checking it now ^ ^

Edited by ivychan13

hey man would really appreciate it if you could do this for me, my gamesave is at the bottom. Its the remarry code

Type the following code in order

removefac 51596

player.removefac C6472

resetquest 74793

resetquest 21382

setstage 74793 10

mediafire.com/?a3wvufw4ibvh2fz