Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

Navi mod:

A mod like this one: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=11397&searchtext=navi

I really like the Navi in this mod.

download it yourself friend, the only people that cant download from steam workshop are people with fake games!

i myself and nexus dont tolerate this. if you dont have an original game and access to the workshop then i myself wont help you as you should have the full original game

I did, but I prefer only Navi without the house/qeust/armor etc. If its possible.

And I really prefer to see the mods on nexus mod manager.

If this is the case then sorry for what i said

Its ok :)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there i had 1 request posted already but this a diffrent request i wanted to make.

i know u will have a lott work ahead of u but i dont know where to ask this els where so i try it here :)

my request is can u make a heman weapon sword and shied.

i had found some one that already did make those,

but he did ask others if some one could make the armor, and retexture the shield again.

but i cant and i dont understand how to make those my self thats way i ask it here :)

i have pigture so u can see the weapon and shield i want:)

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5333/hemanweaponsset.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this i made for showing u this http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1139/showproofpigture1.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

plaz let me know if u can\cant i hope to hear from u anyway Thanks and greetings to u :)

Edited by ryukaito

ok guys and gals, im back but not able to mod, so i will handle the PR side of things for sam but as i now have my baby boy to look after i dont have time to build mods anymore sorry guys, i can do minor things though

I have a female imperial vampire in Dawnguard who used to be pale but turned dark as vampire. Can you please make my female imperial pale in vampire form as well? :)

now this my friend should be easy

Really? Awesome! "thanks" is not enough. Her dark skin has been a near game breaker for me since it just is just so annoying to hear "your skin is as pale as now" and actually look like I've been lying in the sun for a week straight.

I gave you Kudos and I look forward to your fix! thanks a bunch!

I am sure i'm not the only one who just HATES how 2handed weapons (axes and hammers) look on the back of a character. The handle sticking out this far is just unrealistic and looks stupid imo.

So i hereby humbly request a mod that lowers the position of greataxes and warhammers on a character's back a bit, so that they are about at the same position a greatsword would be. I'm sure you catch my drift.

If you could do it, it would greatly improve the game for me as this really bugs me. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Monchegorsk

I don't know anything about modding so I don't know if this is easy or hard but is there any way to make the Ancient Shrouded Armor look like the shrouded armor from Oblivion? It makes sense (at least to me) because the Oblivion Crisis was 200 before Skyrim.

If you can that would be awesome! ^_^

Already gave you kudos even if you can't make mine happen because this is an awesome thing you're doing for people.

ok guys and gals, im back but not able to mod, so i will handle the PR side of things for sam but as i now have my baby boy to look after i dont have time to build mods anymore sorry guys, i can do minor things though

I have a female imperial vampire in Dawnguard who used to be pale but turned dark as vampire. Can you please make my female imperial pale in vampire form as well? :)

Really? Awesome! "thanks" is not enough. Her dark skin has been a near game breaker for me since it just is just so annoying to hear "your skin is as pale as now" and actually look like I've been lying in the sun for a week straight.

thanks, i need the NPC name, i only just got my dawnguard DLC so i havnt done the questline yet or found any new NPC's

so if your have the name and location i can find this npc in the CK

As a person with no modding skills at all, i can only ask some talanted mod maker to read my ideas. Please, making this race(s) if the thing i dream about for a pretty long time, hope u could do something ^_^

http://forums.nexusm...d-twilek-races/

Yes, it's a separate thread... Im afraid that no one even reads it, as it have been to the other requests for this races... I know that beggars are no choosers, but making togruta race, even only this one, would be a great, awesome, fantastic thing!!! (And perhaps the most wanted one:D)(and a female one ^_^)

Looking forward for your answer.

*my understanding of foreign mentality is... bad, to say softly, i hope it's not rude to point that i've given a kudo to you.

**This mod is complicated mostly because of the lekku (hair)... It could be done through giving this race a bestial status and adding only a single hairdress, or just a humanoid race, and making a separate item (helmet), then the only thing to do on the race will be a warpaint and atleast on skin color (as it is on the screenshot in the thread).

***I Would say that this race won't be too much different in characteristics from original Breton race in skyrim, so every stat can be left from this race.

**** Thanks for reading, hope for a fast reply ^_^

I've noticed that 2 modders take part in this project, so i just repost the private mail i've sent to sambeevors =)

thanks, i need the NPC name, i only just got my dawnguard DLC so i havnt done the questline yet or found any new NPC's

so if your have the name and location i can find this npc in the CK

Oh, I seem to have been unclear, sorry about that. My need is for my own character. A female imperial who had the palest akin tone, then along came vampirism and she turned dark as red guard. I tried to apply all kind of vampire related fixes from this website. Such as Breton-imperial skin fix, but either it only works on males or just doesn't work. I mentioned I have dawngaurd in my request because I thought it might be important to the re-texturing since vampires there look a bit different.

Edited by IcedMB

Hey guys!

had a really simplistic idea that would work great whilst keeping things user friendly. i would also be more than willing to commission a mod (if that is whoring or against rules so sorry)

I've been browsing a lot of werewolf mods trying desperately to find what i'm looking for...... if you know of any mods PM me a link or hit me up for an email discussion!

no dice so far but will be burning the midnight oil!

Proposed Werewolf Mod:

At will and on the fly transformations (without the use of a script extender or special trigger.... a simple spell that can be Favorited would be awesome!)

simplistic human/ beast form transformation with a minor power that can be Favorited for use somewhere in the magic menu!

I am not that lazy and re-equipping weapons/ armor = less than 5 seconds.....sheesh....

im very happy with vanilla werewolf at the moment so no drastic changes.

maybe even some cool books hidden in random caves culminating in with a collection of the final book resulting in the "obtain beast mastery" minor power (human/ werewolf transformation @ will power)