Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

For perfect gear having to master three crafts is very hard and perk intensive. Since Daggerfall Elder Scrolls games had NPC's who can Enchant, Smith Items for you. There was even custom spell creator's. So I think it logical to master one craft and use NPC's for the other needs and pay them for their services of course.

I do not have any modding skills or experience but still think this mod shouldnt be that hard.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!)

My CK crashes every tme i load it... So I desided that you could help)

I have a very weird idea XD

I use 28 days and a bit, but I saw that there were zombies only. I want some destruction!) Some fires!) Some Blood all over the city!)))

So, if this is possible, and if you want to make it, then it would be great)))

See ya,

DarkArisu

I would like to request a Mod, couldn´t find a similar one via google.

A Mod, that keeps track of all the quests you have done and after clicking through some options (so you dont accidently activate it) it shows start point off quests you didnt do yet.

Reason: On my "main" character i have played now over 180h , i finished the main quest , finished Dawnguard quest line and many many side quests. I have now 2 or 3 misc quests left and none main quest (well, i dont count the dark brotherhood quest... ) .

And i would like to see, if there are quests left i missed so i can finish them also. I cant imagine where to look for more quests as i went already through all towns and citys^^

I dont know if such mod is possible, but asking never hurts :)

I posted this on a separate topic, but I guess it doesn't hurt to post it here too :turned:

While playing, I find it a bit strange that an archer using iron or steel arrows can go trough my legendary ebony armor without problems. It is especially annoying when I get shot in the head since I end up walking around with an arrow in the head as if it was something completely normal...while at that point I should really be dead...

I also dislike looking like a porcupine when facing archer units... :confused:

So I was thinking, would it be possible to add the shield block deflect arrows effect to armors, where arrows bounce off the armor when they hit, while still doing the same damage so as not to unbalance the game?

It would also be nice if only arrows of a lower tier deflected off the armor, so daedric and ebony arrows would still pierce trough an ebony armor, etc...

I hope someone is able to do this, since i have no idea how to do this myself :unsure:

Got a new idea..... okay, 3 new ideas to be honest.

Let's start with Nr. 1:

Can you, or someone else enable the Abillity we used to know from Oblivion and wich is one of a very few things I miss in Skyrim, to get the Enchantments in Ranges ? Like Fire damage for 25 Points in 100 feet. That was one of the best Things, I know from Oblivion, if People run in Teror from my Horror Cheese Knife what was just a iron Dagger with Fear for some sec in 1000 feet.

This Request leads us to the 2. one, which is, like the Third one, a Lrod of the Rings Request (very special I must say)

We now have the, Sword, the Dagger and the Helmet of the Witchking, but isn't there something missing???........................

YES, his mighty Morningstar. I don't know, if it is possible to create a completely new kind of Weapon so if it's not possible, why not just cut the chain out and put Hilt and the Big Head together? Noone will stand long enough in your Way before getting crushed by this God like Weapon, which, if 1 Request has come true, will cause all nearby Foes to run in Terror. Mwahahahahahaha

And now, the most Epic Request I've done for now:

Do u remember the Black Speech?

Why not Create a Shout??? WTF is he talking about? U may ask? :wacko:

It came over me in just a second, after thinking many times about following Mods:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24124/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D24124

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17036

So why not make it so, that the first part darkens the Sky, people will start fear.

The second word will raise Saurons Eye what will start searching for the Source of this Calling.

The final Word will bring the Nine up to you, and if you are not evil enough (Not joined and completet the DB for Examble) They will start attacking you too and the idiots who are around you, while Screaming the Crap out of theyr Pants. :laugh: and after shouting it again, (because of a low cooldown for one more speech) Sauron himself reveals from the Shadows and send everybody via one way Ticket to Sovngarde with his Mace. Also there should be the Fire Storm Shout from Alduin after Sauron "pops" up. :wink:

Someone also thought about adding the Nazgul Scream to the Dismay shout. I think it's an awesome idea although you should remember, that the Witchking has a much more brutal sounding Scream in the 3. movie. So it would be awesome to have that Shout. :dance:

Edited by DanielLiswinski