Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

Can you make a mod that makes it possible to enchant arrows like maybe 30 per enchant so you don't have to go through enchanting each individual arrow and using all of your ingredients, also if it is possible to make enchanted arrows could you do it for crossbow bolts too. This would be greatly appreciated by anyone with half a brain. Cheers.

why would you want to enchant arrows, the bow (in effect) enchants every arrow it fires, if you enchant the bow the power is transferred to the arrow then to the target if it hits

Because if i wished to use multiple enchantments I would have to carry round multiple bows which takes up a large amount of space in my inventory. If i were to carry round multiple types of ammunition then it would save room in my inventory for other valuable things i find on my travels.

a little game engine knowledge for you. an item can only have one enchantment at a time so if you enchanted the bow and the arrows also, the bows enchantment would overwrite the arrows enchantment, (thats what the script tells it to do) so you can either enchant the bow or the arrows, and for you to enchant arrows, il need a scripters help to re script it to allow the arrows to be split into different quivers. even easyer though. tell me what enchanment you want on the arrows and il arrange for a shop to sell the arrows to you so then it will re spawn every few days

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love a mod that lets you write your own in-game journal. It would make roleplaying much more interesting.

il look into this, it maybe possible

Can you make a mod that adds other bolts with splash damage? I just love the effect. We have the 3 basic elemental vanilla bolts.

Perhaps blood type damage splash bolts, holy bolts, or bolts with effects like paralyze, poison, etc.

you can do this with spells (at least you could in oblivion) il look into it

I have a simple mod request.

When you perform a power attack with weapons, they are different for each direction you are moving, i.e. forward power attack, back power attack, etc.

When you are unarmed, there is only one type, a standing power attack.

Unarmed would be greatly improved if it had forward, back, left, right and sprinting power attacks with cool (read:jiujitsu/eskrima/baguazhang) animations.

That's my $0.02.

Edited by budcat

Got a new idea! xD

What about following, and I know it might crash the Leveled items List a bit but

Can you make a Mod, that let Orcs wear Orcish Things, Dark Elves wear Ebony Things, Highelfs and Woodelves wear Elvish Things, Human wear Steel and Iron, Stormcloaks and Imperial Outfits with matching weapons?

Especially Elves do not longer wear Glass Armour, even if it is made out of Moonstone.

So that Iron and Steel truly hurt Elves extremly, every Item that has Iron and Steel on or in it, but not Skyforge Steel for wearing it, after becomming part of the Companions.

Let's take the first Elve you encounter in Skyrim, Faendal, who has a Hunting Bow and an Iron Dagger.

The new one should now wear an Elven Dagger and Elven Arrows of course, insteed of that painfull Iron.

For the mightiest Elves, they CAN wear the Glass Armour, or the Gilded Elven Armour, they should have some more unique Troops too, like Thalmor Archers who wear the Light Elven Set with Bow, Arrows and Dagger. Normal Troops, wearing Standard Elven Armor with Shield, Sword and / or Mace. The Wizzards still wear the Robes and have now Elven Daggers insteed of Steel or Iron ones.

Dwemer Stuff can be found in the Ruins and on some Mashines, also Calcelmo could sell some. We all know, where the Deadric Items belongs to. :) And Falmer should only wear Falmer Stuff and no Steel Arrows, like I've seen for a Day ago as I travelled through one of their Lairs.

For the Kahjiit and Argonians, I have no plan what theyr Standard Armour should be also I've no idea who will get Dragon Armour. I leave that to your imagination. ;)

Last but not least I think that the Draugr should not longer wear Ebony Items, Thats some sort of wierd for me, meeting a Draug in a long seeled Crypt with a freshly smithed Ebony Weapon in his dead hand and attacking me with it. And having a BAD Enchantment on it. It's also not nice getting fusrodahed by them, falling a few meters away and getting pierced by Ebony Arrows while can't moving. Bad, really bad, because I've benn going through this s*** one time and told myself, never again. ( Must also say that I only had the Thalmor Robe equipped. :D )

So, that is all for now, hope to read something new from you and all others here. Until then, have a nice Time and Lok Thu'um. ;)

Can you make a mod that makes it possible to enchant arrows like maybe 30 per enchant so you don't have to go through enchanting each individual arrow and using all of your ingredients, also if it is possible to make enchanted arrows could you do it for crossbow bolts too. This would be greatly appreciated by anyone with half a brain. Cheers.

why would you want to enchant arrows, the bow (in effect) enchants every arrow it fires, if you enchant the bow the power is transferred to the arrow then to the target if it hits

Because if i wished to use multiple enchantments I would have to carry round multiple bows which takes up a large amount of space in my inventory. If i were to carry round multiple types of ammunition then it would save room in my inventory for other valuable things i find on my travels.

a little game engine knowledge for you. an item can only have one enchantment at a time so if you enchanted the bow and the arrows also, the bows enchantment would overwrite the arrows enchantment, (thats what the script tells it to do) so you can either enchant the bow or the arrows, and for you to enchant arrows, il need a scripters help to re script it to allow the arrows to be split into different quivers. even easyer though. tell me what enchanment you want on the arrows and il arrange for a shop to sell the arrows to you so then it will re spawn every few days

I was thinking of maybe an expensive type of arrow have a relatively fair chance to send the victim to oblivion like the spell, I wanted this on an arrow because i am not skilled for magic but instead for archery. But other than that type I just wanted arrows to have some of the same abilities as some of the spells to make it so even though I am an archer I dont miss out on the mage aspect without skilling my character for being a mage and (in my opinion) wasting skill points.