Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

I have a mod i've been working on for a while but I need some help.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/755787-immersive-fully-voiced-follower-mod-help-and-voice-actors-needed/

I can send you the esp if you're interested. Any help I can get would be gracious.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I created a mage character and got the Disintegrate perk from the destruction tree. I was really dissapointed. I tried to use the CK to edit the perk but I was like http://tinyurl.com/6sg5t4u lol.

Anyway, this is my Mod suggestion. Edit the disintegrate perk so instead of always disintegrate when health is low, have like a 10-20% chance of doing so, and even less (5-10%) for bigger foes like dragons, and maybe add bigger piles of ashes. Also, making the dead disintegrated corpses drop all the armor or items they had, because is really lame to inspect a tiny pile of ashes to get some dragon bones or a complete set of armor from some bandit... Maybe, if its not so complicated, create the ashes, drop all armor/weapon items and drop some kind of satchel next to the pile of ashes with all the misc/ingredients/potions/books the NPC had on.

i can edit the spell to make the disintegrations work better but the armour in the ash, you will have to deal with

Hey, thanks for the quick response. Well, the armor thing doesnt actually bother me, it was just a thought. If you could change the chances of getting the effect to a lesser value and remove/make it even rarer the for Dragons, giants, dwarven automatons (really dumb that a piece of metal turns into ashes) and any other big monster that you consider, that would be enough. Or at least, if you can't exclude these creatures or create a different chance rates, make them drop more ash piles than just 1. I'll be keeping an eye here to see your magic.

Also, as a total different petition. I play with bound weapons and Soul Stealer perk, and vanilla game doesnt create the soul trap effect+sound when you Trap a Soul using them. Is it possible to add the same effect to those bound weapons?

Hi. I created a mage character and got the Disintegrate perk from the destruction tree. I was really dissapointed. I tried to use the CK to edit the perk but I was like http://tinyurl.com/6sg5t4u lol.

Anyway, this is my Mod suggestion. Edit the disintegrate perk so instead of always disintegrate when health is low, have like a 10-20% chance of doing so, and even less (5-10%) for bigger foes like dragons, and maybe add bigger piles of ashes. Also, making the dead disintegrated corpses drop all the armor or items they had, because is really lame to inspect a tiny pile of ashes to get some dragon bones or a complete set of armor from some bandit... Maybe, if its not so complicated, create the ashes, drop all armor/weapon items and drop some kind of satchel next to the pile of ashes with all the misc/ingredients/potions/books the NPC had on.

i can edit the spell to make the disintegrations work better but the armour in the ash, you will have to deal with

Hey, thanks for the quick response. Well, the armor thing doesnt actually bother me, it was just a thought. If you could change the chances of getting the effect to a lesser value and remove/make it even rarer the for Dragons, giants, dwarven automatons (really dumb that a piece of metal turns into ashes) and any other big monster that you consider, that would be enough. Or at least, if you can't exclude these creatures or create a different chance rates, make them drop more ash piles than just 1. I'll be keeping an eye here to see your magic.

Also, as a total different petition. I play with bound weapons and Soul Stealer perk, and vanilla game doesnt create the soul trap effect+sound when you Trap a Soul using them. Is it possible to add the same effect to those bound weapons?

please clarify,

you would like me to edit the spell to in effect make it weaker and thus, slightly more realistic. (and as metal dosnt turn to ash, im sure i can make them immune)

Thanks,

Blade.

P.S. i have the forum watched so i get an email every time someone posts and i answer almost everyone

also i can add sound effects, well i should

Edited by BladerRavinger92

This is my request:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/773937-10-rings-for-10-fingers/page__gopid__6190585#entry6190585

It should be simple. Just the possibility to equip 8 rings at the same time. (because you don't really wear rings on your thumbs)

a few tweeks to the rings coverage, but its possible i think

Devil May Cry Combat mod / CUHRAYZEE Combat!

Hi. Back during Christmas, I got Skyrim. I played for about 24 hours collectively and then got bored. People told me I'd get more hours out of the game with mods, but there was no mod that interested me. Then, it hit me.

The combat was so boring in Skyrim. It was literally "click, click, click;" so monotonous. So why not make a mod that makes the combat more like Devil May Cry or Bayonetta, with combos and better animations and all sorts of CUHRAYZEE! If I got that mod, Skyrim would probably be a great game for me subjectively. Would anyone mind working on a mod to do this, whether it involves animations, AI, or both, or anything?

Also yes, I am aware that there is a mod for this for Oblivion, but I would like it to be for a more recent game, so yeah.

please clarify,

you would like me to edit the spell to in effect make it weaker and thus, slightly more realistic. (and as metal dosnt turn to ash, im sure i can make them immune)

Thanks,

Blade.

Well, Disintegrate turn corpses into ashes almost 100% (not sure if its everytime, but its very very often) when i use shock spells on weak foes, with less than 1/4 total HP, and that's one annoying part for me. If you could edit the 100% chance to a, lets say 20% so not every single weak foe disintegrate when i use shock spells, if possible :) Plus, immunity to this perk/effect for the automatons, giants, big mammoths, dragons and similar huge monsters that shouldn't turn into a little pile of ash.

please clarify,

Thanks,

Blade.

Well, Disintegrate turn corpses into ashes almost 100% (not sure if its everytime, but its very very often) when i use shock spells on weak foes, with less than 1/4 total HP, and that's one annoying part for me. If you could edit the 100% chance to a, lets say 20% so not every single weak foe disintegrate when i use shock spells, if possible :) Plus, immunity to this perk/effect for the automatons, giants, big mammoths, dragons and similar huge monsters that shouldn't turn into a little pile of ash.

the immunity should make it a little more changeling for you :)

This is my request:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/773937-10-rings-for-10-fingers/page__gopid__6190585#entry6190585

It should be simple. Just the possibility to equip 8 rings at the same time. (because you don't really wear rings on your thumbs)

a few tweeks to the rings coverage, but its possible i think

Will all the rings be visible at the player's hand?

Would be nice, even though I would not care if you could only see one.