Its YOUR Mod

sambeevors

Good god you've gotten a lot of requests...no wonder your replies started slowing down.

Just spent the last hour reading the thread - curiosity - and like a few people said, this is pretty generous of you guys.

Anyway, I actually have a couple questions. (they'd be requests if i thought they were possible, but l don't think they are...)

First, remember the morrowind inventory & windowed ui?

That has - always - been my prefered set up, but they did away with that in oblivion. Not sure why, since the scrolling versions we have now seem really...inconvenient and badly thought out.

Thing is, i've read somewhere that it's hardcoded into the engine?

I looked at skyUi & - um. QD inventory I think it was, but both were still pretty much (if i remember) scrolling uis. Is changing the actual *type* of inventory even possible? I actually don't care about the rest of the windows much, just hate having to search through the list of items so often.

The second - this would be more of a mdoders resource I suppose. Not even sure what it's called when people do it, haven't been able to figure it out.

Point me in the direction of a guide, or whatever, teaching me how to take the model of an item or creature ingame and convert that into an inventory item? Ie small scale figurines.

InsanitySorrow did a bunch over on Tesalliance, but f*** if i can figure out how. I looked at the tutorials for a few things, but everything left me so confused.../sigh

I need more small items like that, mini treasures etc, to clutter up skyim in my clutter/thief mod. Wish I could help you guys, but.. l'm mostly good with making things look interesting.

if it requires 3dmax or ny of the other programs, i'm sol, but i at least want to read about it... or something.

Thanks..

Also...kudos. Lol.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I have received a request from someone who wants to change the labels "magic" and "spells" in skyrim to some other display text. i.e. when you access the main menu when you press ESC, change "magic" to "strengths', and the names of spells to something custom (like "perks" or similar). Does anyone know if this is possible, or if they could produce a mod for this?

Rings:

Ring of the Gray: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Ring_of_the_Gray#Ring_of_the_Gray Detect Life and Detect Undead 50 ft. Fortify Archery, Lockpicking, and Sneak 5 points each. Resist Poison 50%

Weatherward Circlet (yes, it looks like the One Ring from Lord of the Rings): http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Weatherward_Circlet Resist Fire and frost 35% each

Black Band: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Black_Band Fortify light armor, lockpicking, and resist magic 18 points each (obviously, this means for resist magic 18%)

Edited by MidbossVyers

This seems simple, and would be appreciated more than words can tell: a mod which modifies the start conditions for the quests "Repairing the Phial" and "The Wolf Queen Awakened," so as to not require a letter from a courier. I this way, players who have difficulty obtaining the letter required for the quest due to being at the max level, bugs, or both, could simply speak to Quintus Navale/Falk Firebeard after the prerequisite quests have been completed, allowing players to begin the respective sequel quests.

Thank you in advance!

I'm looking for a mod that allows more followers/housecarls to stay at my home, in this case lakeview manor. I want to transform my home into some sort of barrack where my followers can stay. I'm looking into this myself atm, but if anyone has already made a mod like this, has any advice to give me, or wants to try to mod this himself, any help would be appreciated. :)

Edit: Found a follower mod that allows them to stay in one place, so this request can be ignored.

Edited by Jasper447