Issue with oHUD not displaying IMCNNV HUD

SMB92

Hi all,

having an issue with oHUD with the IMCNNV HUD not showing in game permanently, this is not a conflict but rather an issue of oHUD setting everything to hide without the option for IMCNNV HUD. I'd like to know if anyone has a solution for this or if anyone knows of a patch that can make the two compatible.

I'm using every optional MOD UHP has to offer compatibility wise (except the duplicate ones from the install menu) and all is sweet except IMCNNV HUD. The HUD is there, and shows when in MCM but no option to unhide. Any help much appreciated.

hi there

uninstall ohud, install immersive hud and adjustable hud (and primary needs hud if needed) - and then at last unified hud u got the same hud before but haz compatibly. so far i know...

(ohud is a "all-in-one-pak" with ahud-ihud-primary hud) u need the single hud file to work with unified

u get this links for the hud plugins on the unified hud page. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38961

Edited by CYNTHETIC

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, soz for late reply. It would be kinda pointless to just use iHUD and aHUD, they are both in oHUD, the problem is that IMCNNV's primary needs HUD stays invisible. What need to happen is compatibility with oHUD and IMCNNV HUD, a setting in its extra options menu to have IMCNNV HUD stay on permanently. Thanks for the help but, i sussed this out a fair bit and no other way around unless that setting is there so it's all good, i'll contact Imp.

Cheers.