when did you buy your game and how many hours

sinnerman69

Got it t about 2 a.m. on 11-11-11 (I work nights in retail ;) ) and according to Steam I've actually only played 280 hours... I played nonstop (for me) for about three months, but then I became very, very angry with the not-so-open-world and being shoved at the Thieves Guild constantly, and the pathetic endgame in the factions I liked, so I left it in February or so. I just picked it up again a couple weeks ago when my friend bought me Dawnguard, and restarted now that I have a backstory already developed for my character instead of making him up as I go along.

I never did finish the main quest. I put it off because I don't like Dwemer ruins and don't want to go into Blackreach. >>

Pre-ordered Skyrim and - according to Steam* - now have over 1,000 hours... yikes.

*am I the only one who doesn't think Steam's numbers are remotely accurate? I've messed about with the CK but not 70 hours worth...

According to the actual game save files I have 429 hours on PC, but Steam is saying 460. If I had to guess, I'd say that accounts for times I didn't save as well, while testing mods I was working on.

Taking that into account and adding my 823 PS3 hours, I get 1283, which is actually less than I thought I had by a mile.

I bought the PS3 version about 2-3 weeks after launch. No idea when I got the PC version, but I think it was after xmas.

Also taking into account my first character I deleted and some other characters deleted on ps3, (along with the rental) I'm going to give my final number at about 1500 hours on 8-9 characters, but I can't verify the accuracy of some of those numbers.

Got it for Christmas and have about 350 hours into it. I haven't completed the main quest either. Actually taking a break from it but plan to go straight to finishing the main quest when I pick it up again. Didn't seem like there was much else left to do anyway. I'm playing something totally different right now... "Panzer Corps". Hey, I AM Sergeant Rock after all. :wink:

pre downloaded on steam, played second it was released, poured 644 hours into it :D and many more each day :thumbsup:

think ive done pretty much everything xD had many many many characters and a hell of a lot of different mods :)