follower summon and banish spell

tengu147

Still not sure what you mean. Custom followers usually refer to those added by mods. There are permanent followers and temporary followers tied to various quests.

But it would be possible to create a non offensive spell to mark NPCs and recall them later. How many followers would you need to be able to mark? Message box formatting for menus is not a strong feature of the creation kit. The Mark & Recall spell I use for locations has a menu with 9 button marks I think.

i mean modded followers from nexus i have just got a mod to summon them now i need something to send them away but to a place i choose so they all go to the same place when i send them away mhoyh mod only works on standard vanila followers mine are custom from nexus i need something similar but for modded followers id need to mark 5 im using aft Edited by tengu147

i mean modded followers from nexus i have just got a mod to summon them now i need something to send them away but to a place i choose so they all go to the same place when i send them away mhoyh mod only works on standard vanila followers mine are custom from nexus i need something similar but for modded followers id need to mark 5 im using aft

So what I can do (when I'm finished with another project) is create 2 spells:

Spell 1 would allow you to mark a location as a "base", send marked NPCs to that base, recall marked NPCs, and clear NPCs from mark slots.

Spell 2 will let you mark an NPC.

I say NPC (non player character) instead of followers because it would work on any character in the game, even those added by mods. I could put some checks in, like not allowing hostile characters to be marked, but limitations should be kept to a minimum to ensure compatibility.

How's that sound?