Can't seem to tag my file!

Merilia

Actually, the orange tag I noticed was "Language - English". I wonder if that might have been someone else then, if not you?

Cipscis

Nope, t'was I. I wanted to take a look at what tags you'd chosen yourself (always trying to learn, you see) -- You had already set the utilities one I'd suggested before. As for the English one... I looked at the screenshot, and what I saw was, well, English. If you'd like it not checked, would you like me to do it? If you do it yourself, it'll be permanently screaming RED; if I do it, it'll just return to nice neutral nothing and not be an eyesore on your page. Just say the word.

Sublime Text 2 itself is in English, but I don't think there's anything in particular that makes this specific to any non-programming language. As far as I'm away, the Papyrus Assembly language will be the same for users of all languages, so they'll all be able to use it. The only bit that's specifically in English is the documentation.

I'm not sure what the best practice is for tagging when a file is (mostly) independent of language, but I'd guess it's probably to have no language tags instead of all of them. If that's right, then untagging it as English would probably be for the best, thanks :)

Cipscis

...then untagging it as English would probably be for the best, thanks :)

Cipscis

Done, and no angry red text to grab all the attention. Thanks for the explanation -- I sometimes find the practical application of the language tags somewhat mystifying.

I wanted to report that I have the same problem with both of my mods, having tried on both of my computers. I thought is was intentional that authors couldn't tag their own mods, to avoid tag-spam or something :S If we are supposed to tag them then I have an issue.

It appears inconsistent, too. I was able to add tags to one of my mods, but not others. Can't see any pattern to it. :wallbash: Except for one thing, if the number of tags disagrees with the what's shown (and that always seems to be one orange tag on new textures?) then it fails. If the number matches, you may see green tags and it will work. Still no pattern to whether opening it up gives either result.

However, I discovered that if I click on the tag icon to retry, it often works on the second attempt. All of mine became accessible eventually.

Edited by ghastley