Trinity: A Fictional Story

dezdimona

Destiny and Lao walked back from the dance floor, both perspiring. Fresh drinks awaited them, and one of the security men moved off as they approached.

Both sat and took long drinks of the chilled alcohol. As they started to chat, Lao noticed Sam and Trinity walking towards them. They were holding hands and Trinity looked aglow.

“Girl, you look like heaven sent you a special gift” uttered Destiny. Trinity blushed slightly, and Sam spoke. “It’s us who have received a special gift I think. It’s rare to find someone of pure heart and with beauty to match.”

Trinity looked at the three, smiled, leaned over and kissed Sam lightly, then sat down.” I’ll be back later, business calls”, Sam said.

There was a bit of Absinthe left, and Lao poured it in to Trinity’s tumbler. “Here’s to a night filled with excitement, romance and sex” she said softly. They touched glasses, and drank.

Time passed, they either talked or we’re whisked away to the dance floor. All three were having the time of their lives and Trinity, wondered if all this were truly just a dream.

Jack approached the table, offered his hand to Trinity, she grasped it lightly, slid off her chair and they walked out onto the dance floor. Like the parting of the Dead Sea, everyone moved off to the side. Trinity’s eyes widened. They stopped, Jack kept one hand in hers, the other went to the small of her back.

A beautiful ballad commenced to play and Jack moved her like a fairy princess. With grace and flair he made her spin and dip, his hold on her always tight and sure. Like in a dream Trinity moved and swayed, lost in the feeling and the motion. He pulled her close, she sighed, and her head naturally went to his shoulder. They moved in a rhythm together that was natural since time primordial.

As if on cue, the dance floor once again became filled with moving bodies. Trinity could feel Jacks breath hot on her neck; his cologne filled her nostrils and swarmed all her senses. Never since her rape had she had any feelings towards another man, other than her love of both her father and her brother, but now, right now, she felt a stirring inside her, a craving, a need, but she was unsure and hesitant. Confusion filled her mind and then like a calming cool breeze, Jack whispered in her ear.

“Relax, let your feelings flow, be free and unfettered from society’s supposed morays, trust your heart, it will never lie to you.” She lifted her head and gazed into his eyes, they were like beacons in the night, calling to her, arousing her, filling her with wonder and a need to know, a need to experience the love of a man. He kissed her tenderly, she blinked. He kissed her again, and then she responded, like butter left out in the sun, she melted, became pliable and form fitting. Her senses swirled and cascaded like eddy currents and small waterfalls, she was carried away, and afloat on a sea of feeling, unlike anything she had known before. Her mouth parted, their tongues flowed as one and Trinity knew in her heart, that she was free at last.

to be continued!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn if only I had as much talent as a writer as you Dezi.... , well I think I've said something to that effect before, of course it doesn't make what I said any less true.

Anyway a small catch for you.

1) Destiny and l Lao walked back from the dance floor. ( The l shouldn't be there )

I didn't catch anything else, so keep up the good work my friend.

- Raz

thanks,I'm error prone early in the morning,and on my first cup of coffee!

Well done..another cliff hanger moment..la

Interesting also..in a deeper way I am not sure I can explain..anyway good show mate, once again...

had she had any feelings towards another man

hint hint... if intended and the reader doesnt know hell read on without noticing or maybe getting suspicious... if he suspects somin hell get approval...

dunno... maybe think about reformulating it or keep it... interesting anyway lol

i like it go on :)

had she had any feelings towards another man

hint hint... if intended and the reader doesnt know hell read on without noticing or maybe getting suspicious... if he suspects somin hell get approval...

dunno... maybe think about reformulating it or keep it... interesting anyway lol

i like it go on :)

Hmm.....that's not very clear Jaysus.

- Raz