Dawn of a new age

Brutii

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, all of Rilgomm's guards are killable, i didn't know if mythic would be one of them when she initially joined.

Hmmm... looks remarkably similar to what you did for Legends of Tamriel.

Same dragon, thats why :biggrin:

That'll do 'er!

Oh, and to Flipout and Company, I don't want anyone killing Neh'Taniel. Also, Liches don't Usually talk. Some can, like that one from Whatever that manor is in Anvil, but most don't, they just kill you.

No worries, Rilgomm won't attack Neh'Taniel without reason. And with the aid he's being given, in addition to being warned to stay away instead of simply attacked, Neh'Taniel is giving Rilgomm reasons NOT to attack him.

Name: Helgrim Stormhammer

Race: Nord/Werewolf

Place Of Birth: Whiterun

Description: Tall, formerly blonde hair but now silver. He earned the nickname during the Skyrim Civil War Helgrim The Silver Wolf. When he changes his fur is a snow white. Unlike most werewolves he was born a werewolf meaning he has control during his changed state and he is stronger. His pack is known as the only For Hire pack of Werewolves, often hired by factions in Tamriel for their savagery and strength. He is the packmaster of the Silver Fang mercenary company. For the right price, he will do whatever he can to complete the contract.

Name: Helgrim Stormhammer

Race: Nord/Werewolf

Place Of Birth: Whiterun

Description: Tall, formerly blonde hair but now silver. He earned the nickname during the Skyrim Civil War Helgrim The Silver Wolf. When he changes his fur is a snow white. Unlike most werewolves he was born a werewolf meaning he has control during his changed state and he is stronger. His pack is known as the only For Hire pack of Werewolves, often hired by factions in Tamriel for their savagery and strength. He is the packmaster of the Silver Fang mercenary company. For the right price, he will do whatever he can to complete the contract.

Can you give it a history? if none of it is known, I'd like something to say that instead of totally nothing. Also, the stormcloak rebellion was 80 odd years prior to these events... thats a long time Werewolves aren't ageless like vampires. They age and die in accordance with their natural state. Nords are comparable to humans, so thats 100 years tops.

Edited by Brutii

Is my Lich ok so far?

I personally think he is fine... relief not having the usual evil lich.

@Macman: Indeed, a history is kind of essential, even if it is a tiny one. Also, just a small not, you can't be born a werewolf, it's a disease that can only be obtained by catching the werewolf strain of lycanthropy, or drinking the blood of a werewolf, as seen by the circle is skyrim.

Is my Lich ok so far?

I personally think he is fine... relief not having the usual evil lich.

@Macman: Indeed, a history is kind of essential, even if it is a tiny one. Also, just a small not, you can't be born a werewolf, it's a disease that can only be obtained by catching the werewolf strain of lycanthropy, or drinking the blood of a werewolf, as seen by the circle is skyrim.

Glad to hear it, Mythic. I am trying to keep it from getting OP, but thing is, a Lich is powerful, he's a being kept going by Magic, but I am having difficulty finding much on a Lich.