Dawn of a new age

Brutii

Lichs can be harmed by unenchanted weaponry

This is true. I got smashed by an ordinary mace earlier in the RP. (don't know why this came up, but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in)

Oh, on a minor whiny note (Not trying to be conflicting, just whining about it) You had to choose to be a Lich too, Zephyr? Ah, well. Guess I get to say I did it first!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, now, look on the bright side! If those two are on opposite sides, a lich vs. lich fight will be a battle of the ages!

Name: Selene (she has removed all of her previous surnames)

Occupation (Jarl, leader of one of the factions in cyrodiil, soldier, theif, farmer, bandit, anything): Leader of the Black Brigade

Age (be reasonable, I seriously doubt one has been around since the dawn of time): 3103 (appears to be in her mid-40's)

Race: Vampire (Ancient blood, pre-dating harkons bloodline) A variation of the Sanguinare Vampyris strain, meaning she is weakened in sunlight, not burnt.

Personality: Selene was once a woman with an inkling of compassion and feeling, but that has long since vanished. She is an intelligent, and wise individual, having survived for centuries by herself, she has become reliant on herself, arrogance runs in her noble blood, and she has retained an aspect of pride from her former lives. But beneath the smile she occasionally dons, she is an evil, sadistic woman, who is a master of manipulation, and has used deception to get what she wants. She has no heart, and no feeling, only her own ambition matters to her, and people are simply pawns in her grand scheme. She still relies on her charm, and the art of seduction when she has to, but much prefers to taste her enemy's blood, than there lips. She is also severely insane, her visions of grandeur, and her sadist ways come from a truly twisted mind.

Weapon: Aside from her powers in dark magick, she relies on a pair of unique ebony war fans, there edges having tasted the blood of countless foes, they are a dull black, bearing symbols of many different languages upon them.

Appearance: Selene is a slender, and tall woman, with an almost anorexic body, and a gaunt, skeletal face, she manages to retain the beauty she was once hailed for by the people of the land, although she has aged, she possesses a strong, sharp jawline, high cheekbones, and a relatively small nose. Her lips are painted a deep crimson red, and her eyes shine with a dull gold, flecked with purple throughout the iris. She wears her cheeks slightly rouged, and her eyeliner in elongated flicks from her eyes, otherwise known as *cat's eyes*.

Her hair is primarily a platinum blonde, infused with streaks of raven black, which she wears in an updo above her head, and her fingernails are elongated, and razor-sharp, being tipped with ebony in a sharp point.

Armour: Selene don's a set of black armour when she has to, usually of a fine leather, and trimmed with black fur.

But she is almost always seen in an assortment of black clothing, ranging from long flowing dresses, to tight, constricting gowns, she has recently become fond of large diamond jewellery, and fur attire. She is never seen without a pair of large high heels, often creating them herself, as such heights as she wears have not been adopted by the women of tamriel yet.

History/Biography:(keeping it breif: It contains a little information on a past Rp, the AOS, and Brutii's former character, Coation. it fills in the gaps between skyrim, and this RP, in a way.)

Selene was born somewhere in the first era, to rich, noble parents. She grew up with a burning vanity, which ultimately consumed her, leading to her vampirism. She was once in the Harem of Tiber Septim, briefly in his rise to power.

At the time of the Oblivion crisis, she was a member of the Mythic dawn, and was present in the battle for bruma, which she survived, and escaped relatively unscathed. Credited with finding the next master of the dawn after Mankar, she tutored the young boy, Coation, until he could take his claim as master of the Mythic dawn.

Having received the task of becoming a sleeper in the Imperial Empire, around the time Titus Mede was on the throne, she worked her way into the court, and briefly the bed of Mede. Ultimately, along with Coation, she murdered Titus(through hiring Amaund Moteirre, which was recorded in history as a dark brotherhood murder, and ensured that Coation became the de-facto ruler of the empire, as High Chancellor.

But, she had her own ambition for power, and one fateful day, had Coation hung- having pinned the emperors death upon him, she took the throne for herself as the high chancellor, and after a few years, ascended to the rank of empress. her mind along this period was further plunged into madness, by her readings of the mtysterium xarxes, which was lost, along with the other artifacts of the mythic dawn, when she stepped down from the throne after 20 years.

Having had her time in power, she helped coation-whom she believed dead, to take the throne once again for his own, along with the assistance of the great dragon VulViingKonahrik.

She then entombed herself in a lost crypt, having fulfilled her duties to the mythic dawn, and rested for the next few hundred years.

Upon awakening, the world was in a state of Chaos, and the empire was in ruins, upon seeing this, she was amused, and for a time watched from the shadows, until setting up, rather recently, The Black Brigands, intent on having power once again.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Name: Selene (she has removed all of her previous surnames)

Occupation (Jarl, leader of one of the factions in cyrodiil, soldier, theif, farmer, bandit, anything): Leader of the Black Brigands

Age (be reasonable, I seriously doubt one has been around since the dawn of time): 3848 (appears to be in her late 30's)

Race: Vampire (Ancient blood, pre-dating harkons bloodline) A variation of the Sanguinare Vampyris strain, meaning she is weakened in sunlight, not burnt.

Personality: Selene was once a woman with an inkling of compassion and feeling, but that has long since vanished. She is an intelligent, and wise individual, having survived for centuries by herself, she has become reliant on herself, arrogance runs in her noble blood, and she has retained an aspect of pride from her former lives. But beneath the smile she occasionally dons, she is an evil, sadistic woman, who is a master of manipulation, and has used deception to get what she wants. She has no heart, and no feeling, only her own ambition matters to her, and people are simply pawns in her grand scheme. She still relies on her charm, and the art of seduction when she has to, but much prefers to taste her enemy's blood, than there lips. She is also severely insane, her visions of grandeur, and her sadist ways come from a truly twisted mind.

Weapon: Aside from her powers in dark magick, she relies on a pair of unique ebony war fans, there edges having tasted the blood of countless foes, they are a dull black, bearing symbols of many different languages upon them.

Appearance: Selene is a slender, and tall woman, with an almost anorexic body, and a gaunt, skeletal face, she manages to retain the beauty she was once hailed for by the people of the land, although she has aged, she possesses a strong, sharp jawline, high cheekbones, and a relatively small nose. Her lips are painted a deep crimson red, and her eyes shine with a dull gold, flecked with purple throughout the iris. She wears her cheeks slightly rouged, and her eyeliner in elongated flicks from her eyes, otherwise known as *cat's eyes*.

Her hair is primarily a platinum blonde, infused with streaks of raven black, which she wears in an updo above her head, and her fingernails are elongated, and razor-sharp, being tipped with ebony in a sharp point.

Armour: Selene don's a set of black armour when she has to, usually of a fine leather, and trimmed with black fur.

But she is almost always seen in an assortment of black clothing, ranging from long flowing dresses, to tight, constricting gowns, she has recently become fond of large diamond jewellery, and fur attire. She is never seen without a pair of large high heels, often creating them herself, as such heights as she wears have not been adopted by the women of tamriel yet.

History/Biography:(keeping it breif: It contains a little information on a past Rp, the AOS, and Brutii's former character, Coation. it fills in the gaps between skyrim, and this RP, in a way.)

Selene was born somewhere in the first era, to rich, noble parents. She grew up with a burning vanity, which ultimately consumed her, leading to her vampirism. She was once in the Harem of Tiber Septim, briefly in his rise to power.

At the time of the Oblivion crisis, she was a member of the Mythic dawn, and was present in the battle for bruma, which she survived, and escaped relatively unscathed. Credited with finding the next master of the dawn after Mankar, she tutored the young boy, Coation, until he could take his claim as master of the Mythic dawn.

Having received the task of becoming a sleeper in the Imperial Empire, around the time Titus Mede was on the throne, she worked her way into the court, and briefly the bed of Mede. Ultimately, along with Coation, she murdered Titus, which was recorded in history as a dark brotherhood murder, and ensured that Coation became the de-facto ruler of the empire, as High Chancellor.

But, she had her own ambition for power, and one fateful day, had Coation hung- having pinned the emperors death upon him, she took the throne for herself as the high chancellor, and after a few years, ascended to the rank of empress. her mind along this period was further plunged into madness, by her readings of the mtysterium xarxes, which was lost, along with the other artifacts of the mythic dawn, when she stepped down from the throne after 20 years.

Having had her time in power, she helped coation-whom she believed dead, to take the throne once again for his own, along with the assistance of the great dragon VulViingKonahrik.

She then entombed herself in a lost crypt, having fulfilled her duties to the mythic dawn, and rested for the next few hundred years.

Upon awakening, the world was in a state of Chaos, and the empire was in ruins, upon seeing this, she was amused, and for a time watched from the shadows, until setting up, rather recently, The Black Brigands, intent on having power once again.

I have a pretty good idea where the mysteruim Xarxes is...

Accepted. Though just tweak the bit about titus mede II, I know it happened in the old Rp, but i think you should change it so that they hired the Dark brother hood instead VIA motteirre, else most of the dark brother hood quests in skyrim would be null

Edited by Brutii

Lichs can be harmed by unenchanted weaponry

This is true. I got smashed by an ordinary mace earlier in the RP. (don't know why this came up, but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in)

Oh, on a minor whiny note (Not trying to be conflicting, just whining about it) You had to choose to be a Lich too, Zephyr? Ah, well. Guess I get to say I did it first!

I'll edit the post in the RP to come up with some explanation. Enchanted weapons are much harder to make a spell to defend against as compared to normal weapons. It's not absurd for a Lich to be able to stop an iron mace with a spell. The bandits were rather pathetically equipped as I tried to convey.

@Baldur I actually hadn't even looked at anyone's character sheets when I made mine. I wasn't trying to steal your thunder or anything haha. You did do it first.

Hey, would it be okay if during one's post, another faction appeared? like, say, an imperial messenger coming to the Cheydinhal gates, or to have a patrol around Bruma? Just don't want to get in trouble if I do this in the future.