Dawn of a new age

Brutii

I call this a stupid moment for me, I wrote a charecter for this rp but never used it, anyways about my guys backstory I did write it but it must have been cutoff when i posted it.

But it looks like we aren't rping this anymore or what im not sure so i'll update my character to be sure.

Name: Viktor Van Hal

Race: Imperial

Personality: Quite, doesn't talk much. Cold and calculating but fair in terms of leadership.

Weapon: Silver shortsword, steel longsword and torch with a crossbow and quiver.

Appearance: Stocky, well built and scarred from years of fighting, dark green eyes and slick long black hair.

Armour: Leather armor with a wide brimmed hat and longcoat

History/Biography: Raised to a clan of Vampire Hunters, The Van Hal clan had been known across tamriel for their famous Crusades, clearing vampire dens and protecting villages. The group was lead by the Matriarch of the family clan, Leliana Van Hal. Over the years the activities of the Van Hal's stayed in Cyrodiil. There they operated out of a fortified manor in the woods outside Skingrad. One night, the vampire clan known as The Cabal set upon the manor, they slaughtered everyone. Viktor was out with a few others tracking a bandit that had been operating in the area, the locals asked the Van Hals to deal with the situation. When they came back the next morning everyone was dead. Broken and enraged Viktor declared a Vendetta, he discharged all those tied to the family and became the last Van Hal. Determined to hunt all vampires to extinction.

Edited by Macman253

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the roleplay isn't dead, we were just discussing me going a bit op :laugh:

but... um... Janus Hassildor has probably still been dead for quite a while...

Edited by Brutii

I'm dropping out. I can't think of any ideas to post anymore, and having a lich and an assassin against a vampire lord, a dragon with an army, and a werewolf with an army just leaves me believing that there's a power struggle here that has IMO drained the fun from this RP. You lot enjoy yourselves, peace out.

My mind continues to boggle at the fact that I am once again agreeing wholeheartedly with AAN.:D :O

I'm dropping out. I can't think of any ideas to post anymore, and having a lich and an assassin against a vampire lord, a dragon with an army, and a werewolf with an army just leaves me believing that there's a power struggle here that has IMO drained the fun from this RP. You lot enjoy yourselves, peace out.

My mind continues to boggle at the fact that I am once again agreeing wholeheartedly with AAN.:D :O

My mind is boggling at that fact as well :laugh:

Damn, looks like another one of my RP's is decaying fast.

*Winces* Now a city that can easily hold off a large, powerful army has teamed up with a large, powerful army. Not looking good atm. Edited by Flipout6

*Winces* Now a city that can easily hold off a large, powerful army has teamed up with a large, powerful army. Not looking good atm.

The wonderful world of politics :biggrin: