steam verify integrity of file and or Verifying Game Cache Files

sinnerman69

I bought Fallout 3 goty last month on a steam weekend sale for $7 US dollars, a week or so ago I had to do a system restore backup because of network issues, the backup worked and I resolved the network place issue and got my internet working again, however I had to re-insall steam, skyrim and dawnguard and when re-installing both Fallout 3 goty it took half a day to install and then I had to verify integrity of files and or Verifying Game Cache Files and one file failed and is re-installing for the last hour and is 64% completed with it's re-install of the file that failed to install earlier on, this happened with Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition last night too, but I have the DVD disc and steam had a fail for it as well, but I closed steam and totally removed Fallout New Vegas from my control panel and then launched steam and clicked my game disc exe install and this time it installed successfully no integrity issues!..

Why is steam making me wait for thing's to install properly twice, is this a steam secret patient's test? :wallbash:

I am having javascript errors when ever it updates, is it javascript's fault?

Edited by sinnerman69