No Mod Menu

1- Vortex is not recommended for TW3 mods.

2- Either Vortex didn't place your mod's menu xml file in the right place (witcher 3 game install folder\bin\config\r4game\user_config_matrix\pc) or it did place it there and you're not seeing a "Mods" line in the game menu because the mod doesn't have the translated text for it (in which case there should be an empty line in the middle of your game menu where the "Mods" line would be, but the empty line would still be selectable and work as expected- taking you to the mod menus).

I suggest you instead download your mods manually and either install them manually carefully following each mod's install instructions or generally try letting TW3 Mod Manager do it for you (it knows how to place a mod's \modzyz and \dlcxyz folders in the right place as well as place the mod menu files in the right place as well as append any additional settings to your control/input file). Don't forget to patch Script Merger with the unofficial patch and merge conflicting files. There is no guarantee that any 2 mods are compatible so install 1 mod at a time, merge, run the game, see that the mod is working and then rinse and repeat with the next mod.

Edited by Partoutatix

Hi all, noob here.

I want to install the draw distance mod., I have installed the required boostrap & utilities and shared imports and successfully tested the boostrap as per the instructions. I have also installed the draw distance mod as per the instructions. However I don't see a mod menu within the settings menu in game. Stupid question but is it supposed to be where I said.

Any ideas on what I have done wrong? The game still runs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Neardood1