Unable to scroll up when key binding.

FilthyGravy

Haven't encountered that particular problem before, but it is most likely caused by a conflict with XML files. Please see the wiki "HUD-UI-Menu issues" article, which discusses the basic issues. You will likely have to pin down exactly which HUD-UI mod is causing the conflict before you can then identify the code causing it.

-Dubious-

Haven't encountered that particular problem before, but it is most likely caused by a conflict with XML files. Please see the wiki "HUD-UI-Menu issues" article, which discusses the basic issues. You will likely have to pin down exactly which HUD-UI mod is causing the conflict before you can then identify the code causing it.

-Dubious-

Kind of what I was afraid of, but I trust your judgement, so thanks. I'll have a look at the article and start narrowing down the perpetrator.

-Dubious-

Kind of what I was afraid of, but I trust your judgement, so thanks. I'll have a look at the article and start narrowing down the perpetrator.

Went though all my UI mods one-by-one and still couldn't find the problem. I did eventually find it though, but it turned out to be Stewie's Tweaks for some reason. Not one of the options within Stewie's Tweaks, just the mod in general. Keeping the mod installed with all the options disabled still somehow messes up the key binds menu, and it's only fixed if I remove the whole mod. Odd stuff.

EDIT: According to the mod author, it's an incompatibility with DarNified UI. Guess I'll just be hoping for an eventual fix.

Edited by FilthyGravy