The Dead Wastes

Macman253

Name: Daniel Howling-Coyote

Race: Caucasian

Description: Large build, tattoos and long hair, large Crow feather tied into his hair as a symbol of his tribal heritage.

Weight: 210

Equipment: Compound Recurve Bow, Combat-Survival Knife. Quiver with (60 barbed arrows, 20 Knockout arrows

and ten explosive tips) Bedroll.

Transport: Vittoro (Mustang)

Birthplace: Chochapee, Kiowa Reservation

Attributes: Str 8, Per 6, End 8, Char 5, Int 5, Agil 7, Luck 8

Skills: Survival, Sneaking, Guns (Repair, Medicine, Barter, Scavenging)

Background: The outbreak didn't come to the reservations for quite sometime. The Kiowa were nearly slaughtered. Daniel

escaped with his family. Using his tribal upbringing they flourished in the wilds. As they traveled they came across a small Utah town. There a group of mormon's took them in and they lived there peacefully. The people accepting their tribal ways let them live in the town. Daniel helped the militia and trained them in the ways of survival, and they taught him the ways of peace. This union kept on for near five years. Then a group of raiders attacked in much greater force then usual. The fortified village fell, its occupants slaughtered. Daniel the sole survivor. He buried his family and left to pursue the Raider Tribe with a fiery vengeance.

Aw man, you took my native thunder. I don't want to be a copy-cat now

Well if you want it there can just be two. Not that I was going to be Kiowa anyhow