ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

General Stats Crash (Hellish SmithSet)

SilverFather

Hi. Yesterday I created few new items with mods. I created all of the hybrids vicious weapons, then I turned it off and activeted the vicious dawnbreaker mod. Vicious Bastard and daggers were lost. I didn't give attention to that because I was going to download enchanting freedom and I did that. I created smithset with 16 peace of armor that can be wore together and after that i created hellish items (3400 armor point :P 450 attack power one handed swords etc..)

After that game started to do random crashes around 20-25 minutes. I played 10 hours with that items. then I whanted to check my General Stats and game crashed. I searched it a lot but no clue, seems like nobody have any solution to; general stats crash causing lost items or spells which are created by mods. I deleted both of the mods (Hybrids Vicious and enchanting freedom) , reintalled them but nothing is changed. I loaded the old save files while deactivated the "enchanting mod" but still same problem. Can I fix it?

it seem like i did not checked my general stats for to long. one of my old save file was not effected so i am trying to cover my loses. seems like i have to be careful about this from now on. I created every piece of item that I lost and I don't have general stats crash now. Ones again its time to use enchanting freedom mod. if it was the reason I will post it here.