Who is the new leader of the Volkihar Clan?

Dovahkiin069

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the new leader of Volkihar Clan?

• It's Dovahkiin.
    • It's Serana.
    • It's Valerica.
    • It's someone I didn't mention.

As the title says, who is the new leader of the Volkihar Vampire Clan when you kill Lord Harkon?

Well, both Dovahkiin and Serana killed Lord Harkon, Valerica is the older of the three, Dovahkiin have the Auriel's Bow and is the one who officialy killed Harkon, Serana is really powerful and other things that I don't remember now. So who you choose to be the leader?

My vote is for Dovahkiin.

Well, I really don't know who will be the new leader, so this is why I'm asking here.( and to know your thoughts about this)

Ulfric was risen up as a Dragur and took over the castle, the end.

Sorry my friend, but Ulfric is dead. :devil:

He implied that by saying he rose as a Draugr. Draugr being dead guys who walk around :P

But as far as I know, he did not follow any Dragon Priest, and he did not served any dragon. I might be wrong but, this things is what turns you into a Draugr, and he did not have done this things while alive.

He implied that by saying he rose as a Draugr. Draugr being dead guys who walk around :P

But as far as I know, he did not follow any Dragon Priest, and he did not served any dragon. I might be wrong but, this things is what turns you into a Draugr, and he did not have done this things while alive.

No, but I'm pretty sure the guy wasn't being serious lol.

No, but I'm pretty sure the guy wasn't being serious lol.

You know what? I'll just turn him(Ulfric) my dead thrall and end of the conversation. :tongue:

Edited by Dovahkiin069