Skyrim Uncut - Extended Mod Projects

daventry

I think i'll do the Riverwood Guard barracks.

I've done barracks and also watch towers in my mod "Riverwood Defence"

Thanks and i just noticed something, has it ever occured to anyone How Ulfric knows Delphine, yet its never explained in the Game.

I did "Season Unending" and noticed an interesting line from Ulfric. "Is he with you, Delphine? If so, I advise you to tell him to watch his tongue."

He speaks as though he's met Delphine before and has some measure of respect for her. But as far as I know, they've never met before.

Can a Mod be made so we can see them meeting eachother, are there Dialogue Scripts within the CK where they meet.

I think i'll do the Riverwood Guard barracks.

I've done barracks and also watch towers in my mod "Riverwood Defence"

Thanks !

The King's Moot questline which you outline is far too simple. First of all, an Imperial Victory does not mean that Elisif would become High Queen. The Moot involves an election. In addition, Stormcloak victory does not mean Ulfric will be High King, though this is most likely. Furthermore, the simplified post-victory clean-up is not representative of the differences between the two factions: a centralized empire, and a guerilla movement for independence. In my own thread, I created an outline of quests that better demonstrates the differences between the factions and the uncertainty/politicking involved in the King's Moot.

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/990198-post-civil-war-questline-and-events-kings-moot-thalmor-and-more

Even though i do agree with you, there arent that many Voice Dialogues within the CK, so you would hear allot of Silence with Text on the Screen, hence this is the only way to do it quick and simple like. I do want a Bigger Expanded Moot, but Bethesda left allot of plot holes to cut corners with Skyrim.

Edited by daventry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify, "Beyond Skyrim" isn't creating Bloodhunt / Hircine's Hunting Grounds, nor were they creating Ionis' Solstheim mod. We are a separate team called The Beyond Team, and we're not affiliated with "Beyond Skyrim" in any sense. We were just using the Beyond Skyrim forums for a time for collaborations sake, but now we're using our own private forum for development instead.

Edited by rjhelms84

• 2 weeks later...